{ 4 }

୨⎯ 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ⎯୧

The very next day, you woke up with such a beautiful smile on your face. It was the day pinkie promised to hangout with you!

"Ah~ what a lovely day today! Gotta prepare myself neatly." you were just beyond joyful with the simple thoughts of ways to live your day to the fullest, humming a happy tune as you brushed your teeth and changed into your school uniform.

Your mother called, "Y/n! Come eat breakfast before you leave." to which you replied, "Ok! I'm almost done changing!"

You hurried down the stairs to meet your mother waiting for you by the dining table. Before you could sit down on the oak chair, your mother stopped you.

She fixed your hair as it was quite messy to look at. "You should look more ladylike especially when you're gonna meet your 'friends'. Hehe!" your mother said, giggling.

"M-Mom.. how come you know everything about me.." you asked, pouting a little as you directed your view to your side.

Your mother chuckled, "Alright, I won't tease you any longer.". Pinching your cheeks, she said, "You're such a cute child!"

You put her hands away as you let out your 'ouch' sounds. "Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm literally 17 years old!" you responded with a teary eyed expression.

"Oh you are?! Hmm, I could have sworn you were just a short kid like a few months ago." your mother continued to tease you in a fun way.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
'𝑯𝒖𝒉𝒖.. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.'

You let yourself eat breakfast while your mother went upstairs to take a shower. Your father then walked to the dining area to eat with you, holding a newspaper in his hands.

"Enjoying the food cooked by your mother?" he asked in a casual tone.

"Mhm! Oh, I have to hurry before I get late for school." you said, noticing how there's still many food on your plate.

"Y/n dear, it's still 5 in the morning. Doesn't your morning assembly start at around 7 AM?" your father questioned as he scanned the newspaper.

"Ah."

┊͙ 💌 ┊͙

Now entering the classroom, the first one to catch your two sparkling eyes were the one and only pinkie.

Not being extremely obvious to him, you waved your hand at him. He waved back, flashing you a pretty smile that melted your heart.

As you put down your bag by your desk, he observed how you wore your uniform so neatly today. He asked, "What's the occasion today, Y/n? Anything special for you to dress up nicely like this?"

"Huh? Uh-Uhm.. what do you mean? I always dress up nicely! Anyways, have you forgotten what you sent me yesterday?" you said, sitting down on the chair.

"Of course not. How could I ever forget about you?" pinkie replied, pointing his finger at you as he showed a grin.

"Hmp. It's been a while since we spent time with only just the two of us." you responded, crossing your arms in front of your chest.