Chapter 5

Trick or treat, freak pt.2

꧁꧂

Lucas's pov

Oh my goodness, I just asked the girl I liked to go trick or treating with me, and my friends
I'm freaking out and Dustin probably is too because I think he has a crush on One of them I just don't know who, maybe both.

We are waiting on Will because he is talking to his brother Jonathan, but I just can't stop thinking about Marco; her twinkling brown eyes , her soft skin that feels like a baby's butt (not the best description but who cares) ,or her beautiful Raven coloured hair, whatever it is its addictive.

Like drugs or something she's just so dam gorgeous, Dustin catches me out of my thoughts but shouting.

"Will! Hey!"

And I forget what I was thinking about two seconds before.

Marcos pov

Max told me what happened earlier with her and billy, he basically tried to run over the boys and if max didn't swerve out the way they would've been ran over.

I feel really bad for max she can't even see her dad anymore because of her stepdad and her stepbrother billy isn't much better either.

We finally make it to the maple street cul-dee-sack  and see the four boys walking out in there ghostbusters uniforms.

Max turns to me and states "we should scare them," which made me have an evil smirk, we decided, well I decided that Max should scare them because her costume was way more scary than mine.

We waited until they came around the corner when Max jumped out of the bush with her max on, this made Lucas scream so loud, when Max took her mask off I came out from the bush dying of laughter.

"Oh shit you should've seen the look on your faces," I exclaim still laughing like a maniac.

"And you, who screams like that you sound like a little girl," Max says directly to Lucas then turns around grabbing my arm and we walk in front of them giggling.

Max turns around after walking about 2 steps and says "Are you guys coming or what? I heard we should hit up block Nora that's were all the rich people live right," then we continue to walk along the street.

—-———————————————————————————

"Another full size, like seriously people suckers" Dustin says as we walk down the path of a house.

"I know it's crazy how, much candy rich people have" I say smiling with joy.

"Wait your not rich right?" Dustin says to Me and Max, I was about to reply when max started talking I was letting her talk first.

"I like...your c...costume, Lucas says to me shyly, i say a quick thank you and smile at him while a tint of red forms on my cheeks causing me to look away, until I hear Dustin say.

"Totally tubular, wait did I say that right or is it like tubular," he says the last part in a really bad 'posh' accent.

"No no it's like totally tubular," Lucas reply's in an awful Californian accent which Dustin tries to copy.

"Stop my hears are hurting,"Max says laughing hysterically.

"Totally Tubular," I say trying to do this accent but it ended up sounding the worst out of the other two, this made max laugh so hard she started holding her stomach.

Dustin turns around and says "wait where is will and Mike" which makes Lucas and Dustin run back having me and Max run behind them, we run down the stairs beside a house and see will curled on the floor, and Mike shouting his name.

"Holy shit," dustin says while Mike is asking Will questions like 'are you ok?' and more.

"Is he ok?" Lucas asks which Mike reply's to with an 'I don't know, I look a ,ucas with a confused look and he looks back with a look that says 'don't worry.'

Dustin tries to help Mike to take Will home but Mike tells him to keep trick or treating and that he's bored.

"Is he normally like this?" I whisper to Lucas.

"Not really think It's because he doesn't want to replace el-" he slaps his hand across his face and says to himself "I shouldn't have said that," I give a questioning look and he says "just don't worry about him ok,"

"If you say so," I say with a smile which he blushes at.

—-———————————————————————————

Once I made it to my house i see billy walking out angerly, i hide behind my trash can recalling what max said to me 'you don't wanna be on billys bad side'

once he's gone I walk into and see my sister dancing on our coffee table, once she sees me she screams a happy scream,

"HeY sIs WoOoP,oH mY gOsH yOu LoOk So PrEtY," Sydney says to me and comes over to hug me.

"Syd are you drunk?" I question the girl that is now trying to get onto the kitchen counter, a girl appears from the bathroom.

"Marco, oh right I'm a friend of your sisters," the girl says to me

"Yeah I rember you took me home from school today it's," I think for a minute before saying "Emma?" She nods a 'yes' and was about to say something but gets cut of my Sydney saying.

"LeTs GeT tHiS pArTy StArTeD,"

"You should just get to bed I'll take care of Sydney," Emma states, i nod and say 'goodnight' "night Marco I'll see you tomorrow,"

912 words

A/n trying to update more ~ Autumn