Chapter -4

Two days passed

I was looking after mom and everything was fine,she was better I was also busy in store,yes you would be thinking about Taehyung, I was about to meet him again, but then he texted me that he couldn't make cause of his work and will make it up this weekend,I didn't mind as I also don't wanted any hurry.

Now I am just looking around sitting in the store at counter, not to do much and just wait for customers.A vibrate in my pocket let me out my phone and check.

OTP

Y/N are you free right now?

I looked around for few seconds before replying, obviously I had work.

No, I am in the store right now..

Ok, where is that?

I hesitated before replying by his sudden questions, as I was not able to get him, but then I just spilled out.

It's near xxx

I said with broken voice and he hung the phone. I stared at the black screen for few minutes in complete shock, and many doubts raised in my head,I texted him for what he asked me that?, and he was not online. I kept back the phone in my pocket.

To let it slide as I don't wanted to stress myself with this things. Just then again the vibrate disturbed me.

OTP

Y/N can you just come out of the store?

I was very confused now I looked around and walked out to see him standing waving his hand and his phone to his ear just like me.

I was out of words my eyes widen it was really a surprise for me, I looked him for few minutes and then saw him coming towards me. I smiled slightly and he came sighing seeing me with a smile his nose was all pink.

He seemed as though he was out for very long time. I was still processing then I let the words out.

What are you doing here?

Wanted to meet you, I got time.

It was very sweet of him, it really effected me a bit, and I didn't held back to say him that with a smile.

Thanks, but I guess I am busy.

I said pointing at the store he chuckled crossing his hands.

Ya, I know but can we meet after you are done?

His every sentence was making me blank, I looked in his deep eyes and smiled to assure him.

Sure, come over to my place tonight. I said confidently,as I could see his side in our relationship. And it was making me to give this a try and what if hope so it works, cause I guess I am already falling for him.

He smiled brightly, and went back signalling me to cover myself warmly. I nodded and saw his back facing me and he eventually sitting in car and drive off.

I sighed and blushed getting back inside.

He was really puzzled man and with secrets I still don't know basic things about him, yet I feel warm with him,and that is the only thing I guess which make me weak in front of him.

At 8:27

I was on my way home, I was really nervous thinking to face him,he didn't called me or texted after the morning maybe he is already waiting for me,I guess I am overthinking I should just get back soon.

I reached and looked for his car,but it was not seen I walked inside to find no one "I am home", I shouted to let mom here. And she didn't answered I checked her room it was totally silent and she was sleeping holding a photo frame.

I slowly got close to her so that I don't disturb her sleep, and took the frame of dad from her hands,and let her lay down comfortably. She was sleeping soundly and seeing that I left the room, keeping the frame back on night stand.

Dad met with a tragic accident when I was in my teens, and it was very hard face for the family, I saw mom struggle from then, she was all alone to look after me,she tried hard and in all that she neglecyed herself.

I daily saw her giving her best at the store then at home, I dropped out of school and then decided to take over her place, as she already had enough. And  I miss dad till today, but time makes to live with that memories.

As, I was lost sudden buzz of the phone made me flick,and it was Taehyung's text.I smiled immediately, cause he is the only one till now who has made me feel safe like my dad.

And brushing the thoughts I rushed opening the door for him, he looked at me and I whispered not to be loud clearing that mom is resting.

He instantly obeyed and entered very slowly, and sat on the couch, I smiled awkwardly though I was the one to invite him, but I was not sure how to start a talk.

Taehyung would you like to have dinner, I said walking to the kitchen and I could sense that he was watching me. I heard his whisper. No, just sit we can talk. And I turned looking at him while arranging the plates on the table.

It's fine, let's have dinner then we can talk we have time. I said seeing his hesitation, and I could understand that. He resisted few times, but then took his seat on table to eat with me.

I was happy, as I saw him enjoying the food and even more when he complimented I smiled, btw it's cooked by mom she is indeed a great cook I cleared to him and he nodded while licking his lips.

As I saw him lost in his plate I decided to ask him about his personal life, as I thought it was time to let know each other to make things easy.

Taehyung where do you work?I said casually,and he lifted his head from the plate while chewing and stared in my eyes, and it made me silent. Now I was not able to get him,as each time I ask him this he always gets panick I guess, or may be he doesn't want to reveal something to me.?

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮.".

"𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚
𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣. "