Chapter - 17

I was in my room Mina was not consious and I heard a knock on my door, and as I opened it was Taehyung.

He held my wrist tightly his face was blank, and he dragged me out and he was running  with me.

I tried to speak while gasping for air, as I was not able to get his intentions.

Y/N - Why are we running, what is going on?

And he was silent he just bought me in the basement, and atlast he broke the silence while breathing heavily.

Tae - Stay here till I don't get back, I hope you will obey me atleast this once.

I just nodded getting confused and he left in hurry before I could speak. And after he went. I could hear some gun shots, I got really scared. I held my breath looking around and hid under the table.

I closed my ears with hand to avoid the terrible noises, it made me weak. I closed my eyes not daring to open.

Soon tears started to flow down my eyes as the noises just increased, I knew it was an attack at this place, so after almost an hour I decided to go out, as I can't hide there for long.

Tho Taehyung said me but now I can't just sit there peacefully. I slowly made my steps out of the room, I was all soaked in swet.

My hairs were damp, I gulped walking in the silent path, and as I heard gun shots I gasped which echoed in the whole mansion.

My eyes looked around the windows which were broken, the state of the place was miserable. I tried to control my emotions when I saw a bullet just pass my me, luckily it didn't touch me.

I got freezeed as I saw more bullets, I hid in a place closing my mouth right to not make any noise, I was very scared. I wished Taehyung could come and safe me.

I never felt this scared for my life, I was sure that today was my last day, until a hand patted me I turned gasping and he helped me stand and showed me the way.

Taehyung and I were running, and I tried to talk, basically scream my fullest.

Y/N - What is this? Why am I here .....did you bring me here to die, what are you??

Tae - Just keep quiet, it's not the time for all this?

Y/N - Then when is the time??

We stopped and got in one of the car, Jungkook drove in full speed to escape from that mansion, I turned back seeing the us going far from the mansion which was  no more like before.

Then I looked beside me to see him trying to stop the blood, from his abdomen. I panicked seeing that.

Y/N - What in the world is this, from the time I am here I just see blood.

He was not even in a state to talk, and I was also no more tolerating I tried to get that answer from Jungkook.

Y/N - Jungkook I would really appreciate if you please tell me..

Jk - We are mafias,Taehyung is my best friend, and you are only girl he showed mercy.

Y/N - What and when??

Jk - You remember the first time you met him, we were actually on a mission and we finished few people. And no one was at that place except you, and you heard the noises. So it was decided to kill you also, but Taehyung stopped and changed his suit just to meet you which was unlike him.

I was left in utter shock, I blinked few times to process.

Y/N - You mean he came with a motive to kill me, then why did he lied and acted up till now.

Jk - Yes, but he didn't do anything to you, instead he found new ways to meet you daily, he rarely gets time, but he took out time and just went to meet you.

I breathed heavily I was out of words I glanced at his body he was suffering to stay awake. And not in his senses he was in serious pain.

I tried to help him by covering that area to help the blood stop, but it was not making any point.

Y/N - We have to get to hospital, he needs treatment..

Jk - We can't go hospital...

Y/N - Then where are we going, he may die the blood is not stopping he is shot.

And he stopped in front of another mansion, he lifted Taehyung and made him get inside.

Jungkook made him lay on the bed and started doing his treatment. I was surprised seeing that.

Y/N - How do you know all this, are you a doctor?

Jk - Can you pass that, no just time made to learn all this.

Jungkook  was really concentrated and I tried to help obeying him by handing him some things which he needed, I was not even able to breathe, seeing the condition and hearing Taehyung screams.

______________