TWO

: Karishma's POV :

- the next morning -

• beep beep •

I wake up, rub my eyes and turn off the alarm. I was just thinking how dreadful will the day be.

Whatever, without wasting any time I got ready for my school.

I went downstairs, took some biscuits and left to catch the school bus. I was running because I was already late. And thank God I was able to catch the bus.

The school bus stopped outside the school gate and I headed towards the school building. Both of my best friends standing at the door waiting for me.

" Kaise ho tum dono? " I asked walking towards them.

" Acche hai yaar. " Cheeta said and we walked towards the classroom.

" Aj homework check hogi kya? " I asked before taking my seat.

" I don't kn.... Oh my God, just turn around. " Santu's eyes were wide, both of them looked in shock and I turned around.

I looked towards the door of the classroom to see Mishri, my so called girlfriend who is also the most popular girl of the school. She was looking good in her new hairstyle but it was inappropriate for school.

Her two best friends Anam and Kriti beside her. She started walking towards me and my heart beat increased. What is she doing?!

She comes up smiling and leans against the desk next to mine.

" Hiii Babe " , She smiles.

" Babe! Rishta itna aage kab badh gaya! " Cheeta whispers but I couldn't reply him as I was really surprised. To be honest I thought she would pretend I didn't exist.

" Hii. " I smiled turning towards her.

" Would you like to come and sit with us? I mean with me and my friends! " She asked.

"Umm... I would like to stay with my friends here. " I rolled my eyes. I hate her friends if I'm going to be honest.

" Okay. No problem. " She smiled and walked towards her desk.

I don't know but it seems like Mishri is trying to pull me away from my friends. I looked around feeling nervous from the looks and whispers from some people.

" Ignore them. " Santu smiled and I looked up at her and smiled back. By that time Mrs Awasthi came.  Greeting her good morning we sat down.

" Miss Pandey. " Mrs. Awasthi said.

" Yes mam? " Mishri smiled up at the teacher.

" Do you think that your hairstyle is appropriate for school? " Mrs. Awasthi raises her voice staring at her.

" Yes I do. And why you have a problem with my hairstyle?! " She asked raising her eyebrows.

" No but when you've styled your hair like that which is inappropriate for school, I have to say something. "

( Note: koi bhi hairstyle imagine karlo which is inappropriate for school.  :))

" Mam, if you HAVE to say something you can just compliment me instead of judging my styles. "

" You're here for learning not styling. "

"And you're here for teaching not judging. Am I wrong? " A few people started laughing. Mrs Awasthi's face turned red.

" Come with me to the principal's office. Now " Mrs Awasthi raised her voice again.

Mishri rolled her eyes and walked out.

Mrs Awasthi walked behind her.

I knew there's something going to happen with Mrs Awasthi. I've always loved her. She is one of the best teachers in our school.

About 20 minutes later they came back. She smiled at Mrs Awasthi. I looked up at Mrs Awasthi and she looked both worried and angry. She packed her stuffs and walked out of the classroom.

" What happened?! " I went to Mishri and asked. She turned to me with a weird look.

" Which was expected. Didn't you understand! It's weird. Well nothing happened. My dad is just gonna fire that lady for being rude to me. " She shrugs and again started talking to her friends.

---------------------------------------------------------

So ye rakhi second part. Mai agle week Tak acchese update karne ki koshish karungi. Phir uske baad meri 17th November se 25th Tak exam hai toh kuch dino ke liye story on hold rahegi. Phir exam khatam hone ke baad se mai phir continue karungi. Lemme know ki ye story aap logon ko acchi lag bhi rahi hai ya nahi...

Keep supporting.

Comment your opinions. Vote and follow me :)

Take care :)

Khuda Hafiz :)