Doni's Backstory

It all started when he was 1 week old, he was unique, but that always got him in trouble, he was born with powers, and had the ability to think for himself (bro All the things song is playing and it matches his lore so well) he was gifted but to everyone it was a bad thing, he soon got kidnaped by scientists and got experimented on, which made his power problem worse, but now he's an owl. He sort of lost his feelings. Then he met a friend, his name was Liger, he was well a Liger. They became good friends and was the only one he could trust until they found a way to escape but only one of them could escape so Doni pushed Liger out the door before it shut, leaving a lonely owl, but not on purpose, he escaped, luckily. He was never the kind of person to talk to people so he found a park and camped out there because he had no where to go, soon a woman, named Lucy came across alone in a park and decided to ask him if he's ok, he told her what happened and the woman took him home with her and she adopted him and raised him as her own, it wasn't until she realised that he was no ordinary child, doni had the power to /kill anyone and other commands, he never used them, they were to dangerous to use but she taught him how to control his powers and not to use them in public, some years later, he soon went to primary school, it was never a good experience, he didn't really have friends because he was different and wasn't human, even though that wasn't his fault, he got bullied for it, the one thing he learnt was if you want to 'fit in' you have to be like anyone else, you can't be different, he did find some friends, there names were Lynix and Bionic, they knew he wasn't that dangerous and wouldn't hurt anyone, they also thought he looked really cool. They weren't the popular kids and bionic got bullied a little because he was different like doni, he was half robot and Lynix hangs out with the 'weird kids' so he gets bullied sometimes too but that never matted, they have each other and that's all that matted, in high school they met Quiff and Kiply and became good friends with them but Doni met someone familiar, he introduced himself as Liger and Doni knew it was him, he even had the same tail and ears, they all became good friends.

That's it for this one hope this explains some stuff bye mates 455 words