Chap 1: Why must you'd do this

I am an average man with no distinctive features that make me stand out akin to a background characters. My life must be very boring that's what you think right?

Well your dead wrong buddy with my sister around nothing is boring at all, my young peaceful life before was short lived with the addition of her and now I'm in all kind of ridiculous situation.

Accidentally helping the mafia.

Doing a part-time job as a teacher assistant.

Being a unlicense therapist/Doctor for VA while.

It just keeps going!

Why little sis? why must you drag me into this hell hole that's your life !?

Did I mention that she is actually a he ?

Well she keeps changing her pronounce so I just call him little sis and he don't mind so it's all right

This is the story of my life.

+++++++++++++++++
Chap 1: Why must you'd do this

I thought that my family was perfectly normal like every other home.

It's normal.

If you don't count the time in which my sis keep being praising as a prodigy.

As a five years old boy I was clueless as to why others was shocked that she can already walk and talk at one month old.

At six I saw my sis surrounded by weird blue flames one day at the park but I didn't question it nor did I tell on her. I'm no snitch.

Strangely enough she change her pronounce like clothes which is borthersome because I never get it right.

One day my sis would be a girl.

The next day a boy.

The day afterward both .

At the time I didn't comment on it and just goes with whatever she feels like doing because I like playing games with my sis.

At Seven years old, I witness my sister floating in the air by the wind guiding her up and above the cloud.

I thought my sister was superman for a month before realising she didn't fly by herself.

Now I'm 14 with a 9 years old sister who surround by weird spirit all the time.

She don't know this but I also can see what she deem as 'imaginary friends' who obviously not imaginary at all if I can also see them.

The one with bad feeling tend to be hostile whenever I almost glance at them for to long, sis seem to knew this because Ashino alway ignore the one with bad vibe.

I actually was informed by my sis that she was a reincarnater.

It didn't really bother me what that meant yet cause I know she is still my sis.

That's right, she told the family she was actually a 32 years old salaryman who die when someone push him off his company rooftop.

I ask why he was on the rooftop to began with but only receive nervous chuckle.

My parents was accepting as always.

And me? I just accept it.

Cause I really don't care eitherway and I just want to enjoy my life.

When I turned 18 I received a shocking news.

It was hell on earth, my sis had gotten herself a boyfriend out of the blue and it was terrible.

Now I know why my sis keep getting flustered whenever he texting or playing that game of his.

Sis was so annoying whenever that boy was around.

I don't want to be fat so stop handing out dog food!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was enjoying myself watching a crime documentary with fresh bag of popcorn, the door bell rings causing me to pause it.

It's strange, why is she ringing the front door when she usually just go straight in.

"Honey, can you please get the door. I'm stuck right now so call help too!" My mother muffled call came out of the attic.

What's she doing up there?

Sighing, I pause the TV and stand up getting the door.

"I'm home! brother you miss me much cause I do " Ashino greeted me

" Welcome back. Who's the emo? "  Glance at the boy I had a suspicion, sis instantly get on here toes hugging the tall boy beside her.

" My boyfriend of course"

A tall guy with black hair, black clothes, black everything really.  I'm seriously questioning my sis tates in men, really. An Emo out of all the acceptable type of guys? your choice is bad sis. Who's this anxiety ridden boy.

Smh, such a bad decision...

Ashino laugh forcefully as she led her boyfriend into the house.

I was practically drag by my sis to the kitchen, leaving the emo boy sitting on the sofa of the living room.

What with the menacing aura sis? It won't work, I'm practically immune to it with how much you use it on me.

"Do me a favor and go to your room please. I need some alone time with my boyfriend"

"Okay, just don't be too loud with that emo boy. Where did you even pick him up from anyway? " I ask slowly walk away to the stair.

" He isn't a stray bruh. We're classmate for your information!" Ashino follow behind grabbing my shirt. "Beside he's hot" Grinning smugly she sigh in admiration or perverted glee I can't tell.

"He's an Emo"

"Blind, you're blind for not seeing it"

" I'm not blind, he's clearly an emotionally damaged boy ?" Deadpan at her I rolled my eyes.

"So what? He got a nice bod bro. Did you not look at him clearly?"

Sis your suppressed perversion is showing it head, control it would'cha.

I did look at the boy and I admit he is handsome but he's a sight for sore eyes to me.

Why is he even taller then me. What, is he a freaking beanpole or something?

Walking away I comment " Uncle you better not be unholy in this household"

"That's mean take it back-- Ah! anyway you better not antagonise my Emo boy!"

So you're aware of it, good for you.

"If you both wanna makeout then just say so" Ashino was blushing hard and chocking at the joke.

Fliping the bird at her, I walk upstair into my room to play some games.

Hope sis keeps the promises cause our parents is still at home.

Hmm where is mom anyway, didn't she ask me to do something ?

Hmm, whatever probably not important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, I still can't get out !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh right I'm suppose to call help.

Oops sorry mom, no hard feelings.

+++++++++++++
Thanks for reading you'd wonderful people!

Picture above is the emo boy.
(Art not mine, I found it on Pinterest)

Lol did you thought it was the MC haha.