Chapter Twenty: The Poisy Show

A/N: This Chapter happens a day before the Christmas Special in "Evolve".

One thing I think I forgot to mention about Zuzu, is that his hair is long and puts into a ponytail.

[Beau Foster]

All of us picks up the presents, and help Principal Hastings load it into Brody's car.

"It's very generous of the students to donate all of these Christmas presents to charity." Principal Hastings said. "I'm glad, you volunteered to deliver them."

"Christmas is a busy time, so we're happy to help anyway we can." Calvin said.

"Well, it is much appreciated." Principal Hastings said.

"Guys, I just heard from Santa, and he's not far away." Sarah said.

"With his help, delivering these presents is gonna be a cinch." Hayley said.

"Hey, Levi, how is Liam doing?" I asked.

"Not sure." Levi replied. "I tried to call him, but someone called Storm said that he's busy, and he'll tell him to call me back when he's available." He said.

"Huh? He must be busy." I said.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late." Preston said, as he appeared. "Look at what came for us." He said.

"Oh, it's from Wes Collins. The Time Force Red Ranger." Levi said.

Brody opens it, and we saw the Trans-portal device. "It's the Trans-portal device." He said, and grabs it.

"It's just like the ones, the other Rangers use." Preston said.

"And there's an Intergalactic Message Disk." Hayley said. "Play it." She said, and Calvin plays it.

"That's Wes, all right." Calvin said.

"Hello, Rangers." Wes said. "With this Trans-portal device, you can travel between dimensions. And aid any Rangers that are in extreme danger." He said. "Use it wisely, and have a Merry Christmas." The message ends.

"I am so glad, we're still Rangers." Hayley said. "Maybe another adventure awaits us." She said.

"Hey, look. The Nexus Prism, it's back." Brody said, and we saw it.

"What's it doing here?" Sarah asked.

The Nexus Prism spun, and shot out Stars and flew away.

"It gave us back our Power Stars?" Levi asked.

"Why would it be giving back, our Ranger Abilities?" Calvin asked.

All of us saw monsters.

"Merry Christmas! From me, Sledge!" Sledge said.

"It's gonna be a White Christmas for you!" Snow Fright said, and attacked us.

"Look out!" Preston shouted, as me and him hid behind the car. The others are trapped.

"Good work, Snow Fright!" Sledge said.

"They're completely snowed in!" Snow Fright said.

"We're trapped!" Brody exclaimed.

"We're snowmen!" Calvin exclaimed.

"I don't know, why Madam Odius have such a tough time with you wimps!" Sledge said. "That was easy!"

"Let go of our friends!" I said, as Preston and I hold our Star Blades.

"Snow Fright! You've missed two!" Sledge said. "Listen up, buddy! I've dealt with Rangers before, and you're not getting away!"