Chapter 1

《||An unexpected visit ||》

Katachi Pov

Magic as we all know is something that  exist in the world where I live, not everyone got it, unfortunately I was one off them. I was just walking home from school when I saw three boys walking in my direction. I knew they heroes since they were wearing hero outfits. I wanted to walk in until one of the boys called out to me. "Oi, short shit." ("Wait, that voice it sounds familiar could it be. I thought as I saw who was. It was Katsuki my long-distance boyfriend who called out to me, as they were walking towards me. "Hi, can I help you guys with anything?" I ask them as they stopped in front of me. "Well, yes we need you to come with us." The green head boy spoke. "His right, we were told that we can find you here thanks to Dynamite who claims to know you and don't worry your parents are being informed about this as we speak." The two tone hair boy  explain as I turned around to the police talking to my parents. "So why do I need to go with you?" I aks them. "(Sigh)Urg, you dumbasses giving her half of the god damn information. Anyway, forget what they told you. You need to come with us, because UA is expecting you since they have an feeling that someone like have you have a hidden ability that can help us heroes." He explains. "Hidden ability? What are you talking about?" She asked. "They'll explain when we get there, now come on we don't have much time." Katsuki spoke as my parents came up to me. "Be very careful on your long journey," My mom told me as she embraces me. "Your mother is right Katachi you need to make sure that you're safe." My dad told me as one of the boys grab my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "We need to leave" Katsuki spoke as he threw me over his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing, put me down," I commanded. "No" He replied shortly. "Fine, then Katsuki, or did you forget who you were talking to? I asked him when the other two boys were surprised to hear that I knew his name.  "And you must be Todoroki and Midoriya," I spoke knowing the other names. "Kacchan, how does she know our names?" Midoriya asks. "Why do you wanna know, you damn nerd" Katsuki spoke as we walked.

It wasn't long until we couldn't be seen by other people. A mysterious doorway emerged out of nowhere. We walked towards it and one by one we entered out of plain sight the last one stepped in the doorway that closed up behind us. I looked around with a curious expression on my face. "Is this Japan?" I questioned. "Of course it is. Not bad right?"  Katsuki answered "Yeah, not bad." she replies as they started walking. "Ikari-chan, how do you know us? Did kacchan tell you?" he questions the girl. "Yeah, he did and he hasn't put me down yet," she replies reminding her boyfriend that he still needs to put her down. "Tsk, you didn't ask me," he told her as he put her back on her feet. "It wasn't needed and thanks for putting me down." she thanks him as she kisses him on the cheek. He blushed a bit looking away. "Bakugo your blushing" Todoroki spoke pointing toward Bakugo's face. "Shut Up half and half!" he yelled putting one hand in his pocket and grabbing Katachi's hand with the other.

At UA High

They reached the UA dorms where Mister Aizawa was waiting. "Took you long enough," Aizawa spoke with a tired voice looking at the four of them. "And you must be Katachi Ikari?" He questions. "Yes, sir that's me" she replies. "I already told the class about you, so you don't have to worry about it. I'll see you on Monday don't bother me before then." He spoke as he walks off leaving the four of them alone. After that, they decided to walk into the dorms. As the doors opened everyone minded their own business until she walked in. When they saw her and just before everyone could surround her with questions Bakugo stepped in and started yelling covering her ears with his hands. "Oi! Extras don't even think about asking her shitty questions or else and don't even think about making her nervous cause I will blow up your asses!!" He yelled at everyone before grabbing her hand and walking with her to her new dorm room.

When they entered Katachi had a surprised expression on her face when she saw her new room. "Wow! This looks amazing." She commented. "I'm glad you like it, babe." He told her. "Of course I do did you do all of this?" She asks him. "Tsk, of course, I did." He replied. "Thanks, babe all tho some of these things look like they came from my bedroom at home." She spoke as she noticed a few things. "Because they do," Bakugo spoke. Her eyes widen as she turned around to look at her boyfriend as he looks up from his phone. "Don't give me that look, babe, now come here let's a picture together." He spoke to her. "Oh, ok." She said. Bakugo went into his camera app and took a picture with her.

After taking the picture Bakugo wanted to tease her a little, but then it went a little for far. Bakugo picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Aahhhh! Katsuki put me down." She told him. "Nope, not happening." He spoke throwing her on her new bed. "Ow, what was that for." She questioned as he got on her bed pinning her with his hands next to her head. He looks into her multicolored eyes with his red ruby eyes. He touches her face smirking putting his face closer to hers. "You know I as-Mmh(kissing)."She got interrupted by Bakugo kissing her passionately on the lips. "(Scoff)Don't be such a dummy, babe. You know I won't have to answer that fucking stupid question when you exactly know why I've done that." He explains to her. She looks at him wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling tilting her head. "Why don't we close the door and lock it before someone walks-"Hey, new girl... Baku-bro why are you on top of her?"Denki ask him as he slid through the room while entering. "None of your damn business Dunce face," Bakugo told him. "And we were just talking." He continued as he slowly took Katachi's hands off of his neck. "Right?" He asks her."Yeah, his right we were just talking." She reassured Denki before Bakugo spoke again. "Don't even think saying one word of this or your deadmeat" He spoke to Kami sliding his thumb across his neck and signaling Denki that his done for if he says anything. Denki left the room quickly before Bakugo blasts him. "Now where were we?" He asks her when Katachi wraps her arms around Bakugou's neck again.

Word count: 1201

Don't forget to vote♡

XOXO - bye my lovies