"I'll Always Be Here"

We start off when Liam called Hayden a bitch

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Liam! Hi!" Hayden says slowly backing away from Theo. "What did you just say..." Liam asks his eyes glow a beautiful ruby red and his teeth turn to a sharp point while his nails grow out. Hayden stares at him shocked, "You're a true alpha?..." Liam chuckles and all his features change back to normal. "I'm just playing. Everything you said..." Theo looks hurt, like a kicked puppy. "Liam..." He whispers. "What? It was all true. Wasn't it? HA! I told you, you're worthless Theo. Liam is always going to love me." Little did she know, Liam was behind her fully transformed. Claws begging to be dug into her skin, he pierces her skin with his claws. His eyes change from ruby red to bright silver as her eyes start to glow. Hayden's eyes slowly fade from a bright yellow to a dark brown as Liam digs her back. When her eyes finally have no glow Liam removes his claws from her and drops her to the ground. "Everything you said... was the farthest from the truth." He finishes his sentence. "What did you do!?" She says coughing up a little bit of blood. "You'll find out soon enough," Liam says with malice in his voice. He runs over to Theo and starts checking him for wounds. "Are you alright? Where does it hurt?" Theo smiles and says, "I'm fine, nothing hurts. I healed when you were doing whatever that just was to Hayden." Liam nods staring into Theo's eyes. "Why didn't you tell me..." Liam asks softly that Theo had never heard from him, "I could've helped you." Liam is on the verge of tears at this point. "I didn't want you to hate her." Lie. "You're lying to me." "How'd you know?" Theo is shocked that Liam knew him well enough to know when he was lying. 

Liam just asked him again, "Why didn't you tell me?" Theo gave in and answered his question, "I didn't think you would care. No one has ever cared about me enough to want to listen to my problems, so I just stopped sharing." Not once did Theo meet Liam's eyes. Liam lifted Theo's head, softly rubbing his cheek, "Theo, I'll always be here. You don't ever have to worry about me not caring enough, if anything, I care too much. Not that I think that's possible. I will always care. You can always come to me for anything, whether you think it's stupid or you think it's the most important thing that will ever happen, you can come to me for anything. Do you understand?" Theo just nodded his head, "I need words, love." Liam said with a hint of amusement in his voice. Theo blushed, "Yea, yea I understand."

Liam helped Theo up off the floor and dusted him off. Liam started to walk towards an unconsius Hayden. "What are you doing?" "Taking her to Deaton. I'm gonna call the pack there and they can deal with her. Let's go." 

With that they walked out of the woods.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to write this, school has been very hectic and I just applied for my dream Highschool. I'm praying I get in. I also was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in November so I've been dealing with that too. All in all, I hope you enjoy this chapter. See ya in the next one.