Characters backgrounds

Characters:

Name: Natsumi

Gender: Female

Age: 12 in the beginning and on going...

From:???

Info: Hair changes color for unknown reason. Carries a cat around in her backpack, along with a retractable staff. She's a medic, and has other abilities.

Abilities: Natsumi can transport anywhere (Like Tobi). She can shock people with just one touch. And she has mental control over any human or anything that is alive.

Appearance: Long straight hair, usually has dark brown eyes (they change color too), wears whatever she can find, but always wears cat ears. pale skin.

Personality: easy going, very modest when you first meet her, loud (when you get to meet her), bi polar (when you get to meet her), quiet when she meets new people or when she's scared. Gets embarrassed easily.

Name: Pein

Gender: Male

Age: in the beginning 26 and on going..

From: Village hidden in the rain.

Info: A 'God' (Supposedly), has powers to summon anything, has 6 cloned twins, Pein has many piercing on his body. He Possesses Rinngan. And is the leader of the Akatsuki.

Appearance: firey- orange hair, purple eyes with a ripple effect in them. Piercings on face, nose, ears, and the rest of his body. He wears a Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Konan

Gender: Female

Age: (I know she's way younger than Pein, but let's make her 25) 25 in the beginning and on going...

From: village hidden in the rain.

Info: The only girl in the Akatsuki. Powers to turn her body into paper, and has the ability to summon.

Appearance: Blue hair, brown eyes, usually frowning. Has a chin piercing, and wears her Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Tobi

Gender: Male

Age:???

From: village hidden in the mist

Info: The most childish in the akatsuki, Tobi hides his face with his odd orange lollypop mask. He's very loud and annoys everyone. Has an ability to teleport. And he has sharingan

Appearance: orange lollypop swirly mask, short dark brown hair, and wear his akatsuki cloak.

Name: Deidara

Gender: Male

Age: In the beginning 13 and on going....

From: Village hidden in the stone

Info: Hot tempered one in the akatsuki, is constantly argues over something. He is an artist in his own very special way, he is an explosive artist, and has four mouths. And his hair covers his left eye.

Appearance: long blond hair which is always tied up in a half pony tail. Blue eyes, wears akatsuki cloak.

Name: Itachi Uchiha

Gender: Male

Age: 13 in the beginning and on going...

From: village hidden in the leaf

Info: Itachi Uchiha is a cold-blooded killer. He was a member of the Anbu Black Ops. A war was supposed to be started and he got caught in the middle of it. He was a traitor, working for both the Uchiha clan and the Hidden leaf. He had direct orders to kill his clan, to prevent the next ninja war. He killed everyone except his little brother, Sasuke Uchiha. After that night he left the Hidden leaf, ashamed. Knowing he could never go back to his village, he joined the Akatsuki and became a member. Itachi possesses sharingan and the mangekyou sharingan.

Appearance: Long Raven-black hair, tied up. Black or red eyes, either have emotions in them. Wears his akatsuki cloak.

Name: Sasori

Gender: Male

Age: 26 in the beginning and on going....

From: The village hidden in the sand

Info: Sasori is the other artist in the Akatsuki, but is like the complete opposite of Deidara. Sasori is a human puppet who makes puppets. He is also a poison specialist.

Appearance: Red, messy hair, and brown eyes, not very emotional. Wears his Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Kisame

Gender: Male

Age: 24 in the beginning and on going...

From: village hidden in the Mist

Info: Kisame is one of the Sevenswordsmen of the Mist, Kisame is half human and half shark. (I think it's so cute!!) He carries a large sword on his back that sucks the chakra/life out of anything it touches.

Appearance: Dark-Blue hair, blue skin, with gills. Wears his Akatsuki cloak, with his sword on his back.

Name: Hidan

Gender: Male

Age: 15 in the beginning and on going...

From: Village hidden in hot water

Info: Is said to be 'immortal', Hidan believes in a God called, 'Jashin'. Hidan makes sacrifices to Jashin, by killing his victim, and/or praying for a few hours straight. Hidan carries a huge 3-Bladed Scythe, and always curses.

Appearance: white slicked-back hair, pink eyes, very very pale. Wears his Akatsuki cloak with his whole chest exposed, and wears a Jashin pendent around his neck like a necklace.

Name: Kakazu

Gender: Male

Age: 83 in the beginning and on going...

From: The village hidden in a waterfall

Info: Kakazu is the Akatsuki's banker. Kakazu has a money fetish and a bad temper. He has tentacle-like things he can snap off a part of his arm, leg, or another body part. Kakazu is believe to have all of the elements to his disposal.

Appearance: Black face mask + a forehead protector. Green glowing eyes, dark brown hair, and tan skin. Wears his Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Zetsu

Gender: Male

Age: ???

From: Made by Tobi

Info: He's part man, part plant. Zetsu is a cannibal and loves to eat human flesh (well he is a cannibal), He has two parts, a black half and a white half. They are complete opposites and they're wise in their own way. Zetsu is mainly used as a spy, since he can teleport into the ground aswell as Natsumi, Tobi, and Pein.

Appearance: Green hair, yellow eyes. Half black and half white. looks like a Venus flytrap is over his head. He wears his Akatsuki cloak.

Name: Orochimaru

Gender: Male

Age: 46

From: Village hidden in the Sound

Info: Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Sannin. He has stolen many scrolls, and stolen victims, he does terrible and life-threating experiments on them. If they live, he keeps then there. If they die, he moves on to the other Victims.
He has an assistant named Kabuto.

Appearance: Very pale, eyes that are curved to look snake like. Yellow eyes and long black hair. Extremely long tongue! Wears white shirt with a purple bow around it and black pants.
---------------------
Disclaimer:
I do not own any characters from Naruto!! Why!!!!! 😫 I only own Natsumi.... *Sniff sniff* also if you haven't noticed I made everyone 8 years younger to fit the plot.