I must go. I'll miss you.

A/N: For those who don't know, this will truly be the last part of the one-shot book. The grand finale you might say! Honestly, it's been a heck of a ride. Almost a whole year since I posted this thing on my account. This will be the 5k special and I can't thank you all enough for the support. It's been one wild time with yall. And, I just can't express my appreciation. Over 5k views? How did that happen? I'm a trash writer. Lol. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this final part, and thanks for being here throughout all of this.

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV. It was a nice day out, life was normal, people were out and about, everything felt good. CJ came out during a commercial break though and went over to you. He seemed despondent. 

"Hey Babe." CJ started. You both have been dating for about 2 years and life was going pretty well for you both. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" You asked as you tilted your head. 

"You know how I have a band and all that? Go on tours and stuff? Well, I'm going to have to go to Vermont for a bit to preform there." He said, sitting down next to you.

"Wait what- Vermont?! That's so far! When will you be back?!" You blurted out, looking up at him.

"I don't exactly know. Could be weeks or even months. I will be back though, I promise you." He said with a small smile. But, the cheerful smile you had on while watching SpongeBob started to fade away.

"What da fuq is even in Vermont? A couple of trees? An olive garden maybe? Slenderman?" You said, just making up crap as you go due to being pretty sad. (No shade towards people livin in Vermont tho.)

CJ cupped your face with his hands. "I know it will be a big change with me gone. Hell, might even be boring. But, I will always love ya. Plus, I got you something that should arrive in a few days. But I gotta go now...I promise you, I will be back."

"You'll call me, right?" You asked, poking his dumb stupid forehead.

"Yes. I'll call you." He chuckled, giving you a kiss on the head. He then went upstairs and many noises could be heard.

About 21 (funni) minutes later, he came back downstairs with bags. You ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I'll miss you." You said with a smile.

He hugged back. "I'll miss you too." And then exited the door with his bags.

4 days later, you opened the door to find an Otter at your front doorstep. This must've been the gift he got you. 

"...I don't know shit about taking care of animals-"