Meeting

Moving.

New school.

New house.

No friends.

"I'm glad I moved houses. Kinda glad I moved schools. My life isn't bad, But it's not good.

I hope my new school will be different."

I shut my notes app and reach into my pillow case, grabbing the hidden pack of cigarettes and lighter that I have. I walk outside and sit on the curb, lighting my cigarette. I take a hit and start to look around.

New road.

New front yard.

New neighbors.

It's all new. I'm not big on change, but this change had to happen. I hope the teachers aren't like my old school. I hope they are normal, I like normal, I need normal.

I finish my cigarette and put the butt out on the ground and then stand up, Brushing any dirt off me and back onto the floor. I walk back into the house and go upstairs to my room. I throw my pack of cigarettes and lighter back into my pillow case and throw on my pjs and then get into bed.

My hand reaches for the remote and I turn on some house flipping show. Setting my remote down grabbing my phone and checking any notifications. I shut my phone off and then shut my eyes, falling asleep.

.
.
.

5:30 am. I hear my alarm go off for school and I press the snooze button.

5:40 am. My alarm, again. I sit up in bed and press the stop button. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and do my hair. I walk back to my room picking out a pair of cargo pants and a long shirt with long sleeves. I grab my bracelets and throw those on along with my socks. Walking over to my vanity I put on sunscreen, concealer, a light contour, blush, powder, highlighter, and mascara. I look at my makeup for a second before tight lining my waterline.

I look pretty.

I go to throw my books and stuff in my school bag and then check the time.

6:00 am.

School doesn't start until 7:20 and it's walking distance. I grab my phone and sit down on my bed, looking through my instagram feed. Looking at my friends from my old school, looking at the old pictures of us all together. I hope I will have as many friends here as I did there.

I look at the time again

6:30 am

Maybe I should go eat something for breakfast. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab some fruit. I eat some of the fruit and then go to the fridge again. I grab a plastic water bottle and then put the fruit away. I walk back upstairs and put the water bottle in my school bag.

I'm too nervous. Maybe a cigarette?

No.

I don't want my breath to smell. Maybe brush my teeth.

I walk into the bathroom again and grab my toothbrush and tooth paste. I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush and then rinse it under the water. I start brushing my teeth and then after a minute I grab the mouthwash. I swish it around in my mouth then spit it out. Now I have to floss my teeth. I grab the floss and run it through before throwing the floss in the garbage.

I look at the clock on the bathroom wall.

7:00 am.

I walk into my room and grab my school bag and phone. Then I walk downstairs and put my shoes on. I go to the downstairs bathroom and look in the mirror for a second.

I look nice, whats the time now?

7:04 am

It's time to leave. I walk out of the door and start walking to school.

Once I get there I sit on the bench and go on my phone. I glance up at the time on my phone.

7:13

What my first period? 165. Class 165, English.

After a minute I hear the school bell ring and I start going inside and walking to my first class of the day, my first class being in this school. 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165.

I look back on my schedule, 165. I look at the door number, 165. I'm at the right class. I walk in and look around. Not many people are in here yet. I look at the teacher. She's sitting at her desk.

New teacher.
New class mates.

I walk up to her desk. "Excuse me ma'am, where do I sit?" I ask. She points to a seat behind a blond haired boy. I nod and walk over. Setting my stuff down and then sitting down. The second bell rings and I grab my notebook.

People start coming into the classroom and going to their seats. The classroom fills up and the class starts.

.
.
.

After a while of taking notes and listening to the teacher talk. The bell rings and I pack away my things. Putting my pencils and notebook back in my bag.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and then start walking out the class. I grab my schedule and look at my next period. Classroom 186 not that far. What are they teaching in there? History. History is easy.

I must have been to busy looking at the numbers on the rooms because I bumped into someone. Same boy that I sit behind first period. "Shit!" I yell out in surprise, obviously not expecting to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry" I start picking the notebook he dropped and I hand it over to him. "I'm sorry" my words repeat themself.

"It's okay" he walks away. He was cute.

I wanna be his friend. I look at the time. I'm gonna be late. I look at the door numbers.

Oh, I'm at my class.

The teacher is a male, I hope he's not into 15 years olds. I don't want to go through any of that ever again.