The Ring

Slim Jim and Cinnabon walk around the small town that Slim Jim had brought them to. "Hey, SJ?" Cinnabon asks, "Yes?" "Uhmm.. where are we going?" SJ smiles and says, "Well.. you'll see. It's a surprise." Cinnabon looks at them and frowns. "Do you even know where we're going?" SJ look's offended. "Rude. Of course I know where I'm going. Just follow me." They speed up and Cinnabon has to sprint some to catch up. Suddenly SJ stops and waits for Cinnabon to catch up. SJ grabs their hand and walks into the building next to them. As they enter a man at the deck look's at them both and nods. "Follow me." The man at the desk says, his voice rather deep.
After a while of non-stop walking they arrive at a large deck with the beach just bellow. The man leaves SJ and Cinnabon alone. "Why did you bring us here?" Cinnabon asks. "Well.. I wanted to ask you something. Something important." Cinnabon watches as SJ crouches down on one knee and pulls out a small box. Cinnabon gasp's as SJ opens it to reveal a beautiful ring with red and brown jewels. "Cinnabon.. will you stay with me forever? Will you help me when things are hard.. will you marry me?" SJ asks, waiting nervously for Cinnabons response. "Yes!" Cinnabon basically yells, tears forming in their eyes.
From the distance some other companies high-five eachother, except Wendys. Everyone is scared of Wendys.

//So uhhh if you want to see more then tell me in the comments h e h e//