1

Kim seokjin:

I was thinking about how I should talk to Jungkook right now, and I started to talk to him like this, no matter what "Tae is not the father of the baby growing in my belly, you are Jungkook. I need to talk to all of us about this matter, how long are you going to hide this matter, you must tell everyone about this, first your family should know about this and who I am to you".

I spoke to him like that and looked at his face wondering what he would answer me and at that moment the door to the room we were in suddenly opened so me and jungkook looked who it was, tae stood in front of us.

I thought that whoever in my life should not hear me talk like this, he heard it all, and in his eyes my world was dark. Now I don't know how I'm going to face Tae, I stood in fear of what he will do to me now.

When I told jungkook, you talk to him about this, jungkook immediately went to his side, the next second jungkook went to tae's side, tae punched him  hard on the cheek, and immediately I ran and grabbed tae. Then I told him listen to me for a minute and then do whatever you want, but he grabbed my neck and started strangling me.

"If you don't get pregnant now, I will beat you to death with my own hands. You married me but you are going to have a child with him? How I took good care of you all these days but you like him more than me, what did I do wrong to you and You did this to him" Tae asked me and started crying.

"What can we say...." Before I thought I could talk and calm to him down, he got angry and stopped me from talking and started shouting at me "Don't say a word against me now, I don't want to ask you anything. I will definitely punish you for your mistake, not only to you but also to him. Now in your mind do you think that I will give you a divorce and let you live with him, don't think like that, I am not going to give you a divorce. You will have to live with me in my house for the rest of your life, I wont let you live with him so soon, now you have to come with me to our house".

As tae grabs my arm to pulls me out, jungkook comes and grabs him to stop him but tae hits him again. Then he quickly pulled me inside his car and made me sit on the seat, then he came and started driving the car and came to our house then stopped the car and asked me to get down.

I was thinking that I should somehow tell Tae why we talked like that, when I saw his secretary standing at the door of our house. I then stopped what I was about to say to him and before I could ask her why she came here now, tae kissed her on the lips in front of my eyes.

"I'm calling you to have sex with me now, what do you say" I couldn't bear the pain when tae asked her in front of my eyes and she said yes. Immediately I ran to his side and begged him "please listen to what I am saying once and then do whatever you want".

He didn't pay any attention to what I was saying, he pushed me down and said sternly, "Until I'm with her, you can't set foot in this house, you must stay outside here at the door".  Tae told me that and took her inside our house in front of my eyes and closed the door.

I never thought that because I said that, my life would end up being a life without such a thing as it is today. Tae has been hurting me like this for a week, she comes to our house every night, then tae pushes me out and closes the door, and then opens the door in the morning.

They are both happy inside at the moment, but I am crying and restless outside, and I am not even eating at the right time for need the baby growing in my belly. All I know is that my body is weak, and now I understand that my body is very weak due to this cold in the night, but I can't get up and go to the hospital from here.

Immediately I called Tae first and thought to ask him to take me to the hospital, but he disconnected my call. Next I called Jungkook and asked him to come to my house. Shortly after I told him, he came to my house, got terribly angry at my situation and quickly knocked on the door of our house. So tae and his secretary came out and jungkook looked at me in shock when he saw them come together.

Then jungkook raised his hand to hit him, but immediately I told jungkook "no jungkook, don't put your hand on him, he didn't want to continues his relationship with me and made it hurt for me without even asking me why i said that. I don't have my life with him anymore. So please take me to the hospital now without talking to me".

Then jungkook came to my side without doing anything to him and gently carried me to his car and made me sit on the seat, then we both went from my house to the hospital.