Chapter Four

"So in conclusion, my Mother might had been bad. But she had a good Heart". Mal said as she finished.

"A plus Mal! Extravagant report"! Ms. Godmother said.

"Thanks". Mal said as she sat down.

"Okay, Next up is Carlos. Carlos come up here don't be shy". Ms. Godmother said.

Carlos walked up to the front of the room. He looked around at all the faces.

"My... report is". Carlos started as Evie ran into the class room.

"A-ha! It was you who had my mirror"! Evie said as she ran up to Chad.

"Busted"! Mal whispered to Oles.

"Don't act So innocent Mal, I knew you were in on it"! Evie said as she turned to Mal.

"Busted". Oles said.

"Evie, why are you here"? Chad said trying to act like he didn't know anything.

"Oh My God, just give me the mirror and I'll make identical copies for each of you". Mal yelled as she took the Mirror from Chad and Made a copy of it.

"Thank you Mal. Chad you're on my apple list". Evie said as she left the room.

"Well, while you guys were arguing about a mirror, Carlos gave a Double Extravagant Report"! Godmother said clapping.

"What?! I only got a Okay, and my report was about you, Mom"! Jane yelled as she stormed out.

The bell rang. And in less than two seconds everyone was out.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter starting Chapter week! I want to give a shout out to MirroredFragments you gotta read their Bella And The Bulldogs books! There Awesome. Also read my buddy razerdarkmanXZ New book Parasite Souls. And if you want to be interactive with The Descendants, go to @disney_Descendants on Instagram! And I'm pleased to announce that I'm auditioning for a New Disney Channel show called Fairest Of The Mall, Which me luck! And Happy Mother's Day!
-Trayvonhaslam