Chapter 111-115

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111

    Gucci's back was covered in sweat, and she looked at the head of the bed vigilantly, as if a wish doll was appearing there.

    Qin Yueming took Bai Ruyi's hand, and she asked casually, "What about the wish doll?"

    Li Jianjun grunted a few times in his throat, as if phlegm was stuck in his throat, Li Ling looked around anxiously, and Gucci handed the spittoon to him. Going up, he helped Li Jianjun up.

    The black air on Li Jianjun's face was diffused, and he was already dying.

    He coughed violently, and finally spit out the phlegm stuck in his throat, along with a large mouthful of blood.

    Li Ling's eyes were tense, and she grabbed Li Jianjun's wrist. Li Jianjun let out a sigh from his throat and leaned against the bedside and said with a gloomy look: "The wish baby has spoken."

    "He said he could help me delay the illness, but he wanted me to help him. "

    What to do for it?" Qin Yueming continued to ask, Bai Ruyi's eyes were also fixed on Li Jianjun.

    Li Jianjun laughed, "Help him continue to send the wish doll out." His smile faded and finally turned to Li Ling, his eyes warm, "Big flower, I'm here to accompany you." went.

    Li Ling stunned and exclaimed: "Dad..."

    Bai Ruyi's lips were tensed, but Li Jianjun basically didn't say anything! But let Qin Yueming make an oath! She was a little angry, her cheeks were tense, Qin Yueming poked her face and asked, "why are you angry?"

    She took off Qin Yueming's hand angrily and gave her a vicious look, which was not lethal to Qin Yueming.

    In the room, Li Ling knelt down in front of the bed, and Gucci was at a loss. She had always faced death. She had never felt the passing of a life. It is really uncomfortable for such a living life to disappear.

    She wanted to go forward to comfort Li Ling, but was stopped by Qin Yueming who was talking to Bai Ruyi.

    Qin Yueming stretched out a hand and said lazily, "How long do you want to pretend?"

    Bai Ruyi's eyes were instantly sharp, and she stabbed Li Ling, who was kneeling at the head of the bed.

    With a blank face, Gucci saw Li Ling lying on the bed and sobbing and said, "What are you talking about?"

    Qin Yueming smiled and said, "Stop pretending, the tears can't flow, why are you crying? Are cats crying and mice pretending to be compassionate? Didn't you plan everything, I'm standing in front of you now, why don't you want to do something?"

    I saw Li Ling's shoulders with her back to them, and suddenly a dark aura came out of her. , Li Ling's hair was raised like the tip of a needle, she giggled, "I was discovered by you." As she spoke, her hair stretched longer and longer, and tied it to Qin Yueming, "You have sworn, what can you do to me?"     Bai Ruyi stretched out her hand and stopped in front of Qin Yueming, she shouted: "You step back!" Qin Yueming wanted to move forward, but she scolded: "If you dare to take a step forward, I will chop your feet!"     Qin Yueming touched his nose, Standing obediently behind Bai Ruyi, Bai Ruyi's hands were tied by Li Ling's hair, Li Ling still turned her back to them, but her hair stretched back strangely to start a tug of war with Bai Ruyi, and Bai Ruyi put her hands away. , wrapped around Li Ling's hair a few times and wrapped it around her wrist. She sneered, "She agreed, but I didn't!"     She grabbed Li Ling's hair and pulled it down. With a scream, the entire strand of hair was thrown off, and dark red blood oozes from the scalp.     Li Ling screamed: "Qin Yueming, you swore to protect me!"     Bai     Ruyi grabbed Li Ling's hair and threw it to the ground, "You are not dead now!" Ruyi came in an instant, stepped her foot on the ground and asked sharply, "Who the hell are you?"     Qin Yueming put his hands in his pockets and said slowly, "She is the mastermind behind the scenes."     Bai Ruyi frowned, Qin Yueming said: "We went down the mountain in the rainy night. She did it too."     Li Ling screamed mournfully: "You can't kill me in this world! Kill me and you will die!"