Chapter 26-30

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    "No!" Bai Ruyi shouted in her heart.

    She wasn't ready to leave the world, she wasn't even ready to say goodbye.

    She hugged Qin Yueming's neck and burst into tears.

    System: [Qin Yueming, the strategy value is 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95...] The

    time begins to count down.

    Qin Yueming kissed her hair and walked out with her in his arms.

    Bai Ruyi clings to her neck tightly, tears dripping onto her collarbone, and the coldness at that moment makes Qin Yueming speed up and leave here.

    She comforted her softly, "I'm fine, I'll leave immediately."

    Bai Ruyi hugged her neck aggrievedly and said, "Yeah."

    Time slowed down in her mind, and she slowly recalled the encounter between the two.

    From the moment she opened her eyes, her eyes were all occupied by her.

    She put her face into her neck, and the tip of her nose smelled the misty woody fragrance, like snow falling from a branch, drifting into her nose.

    She murmured to herself, "What's this smell?" It made her feel so familiar that she wanted to cry.

    Something is stirring in the back of my memory, and this embrace is so warm and nostalgic.

    Qin Yueming only felt that the person in his arms tightened the arms around her neck.

    The wind and waves brought by the explosion were still sweeping, and she didn't hear Bai Ruyi's doubts. The air wave hit Bai Ruyi's calf, causing her to shrink down, Qin Yueming hugged her tightly, the robes were blown, and the two were quickly surrounded by people and began to retreat.

    [96, 97, 98... The mission continues. 】The mechanical sound of the system reveals complete indifference, 【Current Raiders character: Qin Yueming, Raiders value: 98, Resentment value: 0; The resentment has been successfully resolved, the Raiders value is insufficient, and it is impossible to leave the current world, please continue the Raiders. 】

    She can still stay in this world?

    Bai Ruyi raised her head slightly and saw Qin Yueming's white jaw.

    She thought she would be out of this world immediately after this mission.

    At that moment, she loved and hated Qin Yueming. Those who loved her loved her so much, and those who hated her also loved her so much.

    That kind of complicated and intense emotion stirred in her heart, and after getting in the car, Bai Ruyi also cuddled in Qin Yueming's arms, clenching the clothes on her chest and didn't want to let go.

    Qin Yueming has always been in high spirits when she sees her, and this is the first time she has seen her so listless.

    Her fingers were cold and pressed against Bai Ruyi's forehead, "Is it physically uncomfortable?" Could it be that the explosion that helped her escape just now hurt Bai Ruyi's internal organs?

    Qin Yueming looked serious, "I saw that you vomited blood, let's go to the hospital!" She looked over Bai Ruyi's face and checked her mental state repeatedly.