Chapter 6

At 7:55, Don, David, and Liz walked into the bullpen together, and saw Amita and Charlie both asleep in the conference room. Don smirked, but it was quickly wiped away when something beeped from inside and they both jumped awake. They all made their way toward the room. "Alexander Salazar, Jansen Brooks, Ethan Elias, and Kevin Banks are the top four, and most likely candidates." Said Amita sleepily when they had all entered the room. "Make that three, Jansen Brooks doesn't have Fibonacci numbers in his name." Said an obviously tired Charlie. "And make that two, Ethan Elias was last seen two days ago in Bangkok, and has been in surveillance ever since, by Interpol."

Colby and Nikki walked in. "Colby, David, you two take Salazar, Liz, Nikki, you guys have Banks, and I'll go with you."

"Send us the coordinates, will ya Charlie?" Said Don on his way out.

CalSci

"Good question, now in cosmology-" Larry was cut off by the door to his classroom being slammed open by an armed man with a really big gun. His eyes swept the classroom before he barked to one of the students "Get out!" She squeezed and ran t the door, the rest of the class began to frantically pack up, but he closed and locked the door, then shot several rounds into the air. "Class is not dismissed." He said before aiming the gun at Larry.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

(A/N ok, so I guess that's all I've written. I know, it's kinda sad, but I'll try harder tomorrow, cause I don't have volleyball, and I'll probably have less homework, and possibly a snow day on Wednesday, cause yes, it does snow in Wonderland, lol. Ok, so goodnight to you all, my lovely people's of the world!)