•1•

You and Sunghoon were good friends. Everything was perfect but not for long. All the happiness faded away. You confessed your feelings for him but he didn't feel the same. He ended up leaving her on a rainy October 17th 23:55.

You ended up being all alone with no friends and any happiness. You were sad and heartbroken. You had no motivation to do things you did before. Everything reminded you of him. Every day you thought of him. You were thinking: Would your friendship be the same if you wouldn't had confessed? What does he think of you now? Is he even thinking of me? Will we ever meet and talk like we did before? Does he hate me?

Actually Sunghoon is really thinking a lot about her. He goes to the same class as her but she is not attending school. He is really worried about her and he actually regrets leaving you like that all alone. He doesn't know what to do. Everywhere he goes there are memories of them together having the best time.

"Man you good?"

Jake asked.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine it's just Y/n"

He sighed.

"Look, you are my best friend and I hate seeing you like this"

He took a seat next to me.

"I don't think Y/n would be happy seeing you in this state"

Y/n. God how I fish if I could turn back time. If only I wouldn't have left her there. But I couldn't do anything else. She confessed and I rejected her. She still wouldn't want to be friends with me after that.

"Okay class, so today we are learning about-"

"I'm sorry that I'm late!"

That familiar voice. I heard it before. It can't be Y/n. She wouldn't want to face me again.

"SHIN Y/N! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR BEING LATE!"

I quickly turned my head and saw Y/n. She didn't look as happy as before. She looked exhausted and tired. I can see that she cried. I know her too well.

She apologised and walked to her seat without even looking at me. She always smiles at me when she goes to her seat. She always waves to me when she walks into class. She always smiles. She always cares about me.

Everything changed and that's my fault.