•5•

A week has passed and I still haven't seen that guy. He just vanished. Maybe he thought I was weird and now he doesn't even want to see me.

/Do you want to be friends/

Gosh if not that god damn bell I would've said yes. I lost a friend that day and then I lost my chance at having a new one.

I was going to the grocery shop to buy some food for myself. I was walking with a hoodie and pants. I didn't really care how I looked. It's just a shop. I don't get why some people try to look so fancy just for a grocery shop. Many girls think that you can meet your soulmate at anytime so they always have to be prepared to look good. I don't really believe in this soulmate thing. And if I would meet my soulmate I would rather be my original self not some kind of a fake one.

I walked out of the shop with bags and started listening to music. "She's in the rain" was playing again. It's my favourite song.

I started getting flashbacks of the day I met that guy who helped me when I wasn't okay.

And just at that moment it started raining. I felt water fall on my head and clothes. At this point I just wanted that  guy to come here and help me again.

"Hey you!"

I turned around at the person shouting. And that's when I saw him. The guy that helped me last time. But now he was all wet. He came running to me.

"Did you not bring your umbrella again?"

"As you can see I didn't"

He looked to my bags of food and took one.

"Hey you don't need to help me"

"But I want to"

I stopped walking.

"Look, why are you helping me? Was this a bet too? Did your friends suggest you to help a weirdo and after that get 20 bucks or something like that?"

"What no! Why would I do such a thing!"

"Then why are you being so nice to me!"

"Because I want to be your friend!"

I was speechless. It's the first time someone actually wanted to be my friend. It felt wrong and weird.

"I-"

"Look I don't want to pressure you so if you don't want to be friends with me it's fine-"

"Let's be friends"