Valentine's day special chapter<3

It's been two years since they started actually dating. Today is their wedding day.

"Y/n! There's someone waiting for you! I made sure it's not Sunghoon!"
My sister shouted.

Oh, my sister? Yeah one year ago my mother came back to me and apologised for leaving me. I still had mixed feelings but I decided to forgive her. Me and my sister got together very well. She's like a best friend to me.

"Someone's waiting for me? Who could that be?" I opened the door to my makeup room and saw Jake. What is he doing here?!

"Um Jake? What are you doing here" I gave him the coldest stare in the world.

"Look, I'm not here to fight nor try to get you back. I just wanted to apologise"

"Apologise for what Jake? Because you cheated on me? You can stop trying" I was about to close the door be he held it back.

"Please let me just say something!"

I agreed and he sat near me.

"I'm very sorry, I was a jerk to you. I destroyed you and Sunghoon. I cheated on you. All of this was my fault. You might be asking why i'm even at your wedding? It's because Sunghoon invited me. We got together as friends and he forgave me. But I know that it's different for you. I'm very happy that you are marrying Sunghoon because he's the one for you. I know, I messed up but if you ever do want to be friends Sunghoon has my number. I hope you can forgive me after all those things I did. I wish you both happiness"

He showed me a 'fighting!' pose and walked out. I was left stunned. So Sunghoon forgave Jake? Maybe Jake changed?

"I forgive you Jake"

The wedding was perfect. We decided not to invite a lot of people because we both didn't like being around big crowds.

——————-

Few years passed~

Me and Sunghoon are married and we're having the time of our lives. What about a kid? We decided to not have it for now. We're just not ready.

Jake is our best friend at the moment and he's dating my sister?! Yeah, it might be awkward because I dated Jake too but we got over it. They are planning their wedding soon!

It was valentine's day today. Sunghoon had to work today but when I woke up I saw a teddy bear near me and a letter.

Love,

I'm off to work, but that doesn't mean that I won't give you presents.

Dress up nicely because after work were going out somewhere.

Your Sunghoon.

A smile appeared on my face. Wow he really planned everything? Dress nicely? I don't really have a lot of dresses.

I walked to my closet and saw a new dress. Did Sunghoon buy this?! I looked at the price tag

5000 $

Oh my god! Is he crazy?! Where did he get the money from? Eh whatever if he bought it i'll wear it.

Later that day-

It was 7 pm, Sunghoon's work is finished and he's going back home. I can't wait! I had the new dress on me. Oh and actually I even found new shoes near the door. They were matching the dress!

I heard a doorbell ring and when I opened the door I saw Sunghoon with a big smile. He had roses in his hands.

"Hey love, I see you found the dress I bought. You look pretty"

Those working sent butterflies to my stomach. God Sunghoon is such a flirt.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and we both went out of the house. He gave the roses to me as a late valentine's day. I thanked him and gave him a kiss.

"Wear are we going Sunghoon?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Were just going for a walk, but this time it's different"

"Sunghoon we always go on walks here-" And that's when I felt rain drops on me.

"Sunghoon it's raining! Did we take the umbrella?" I started looking for an umbrella in my bag but I didn't find anything.

"Y/n, reminds when we met in the rain? We fell apart in the rain, and at the same place we got back together. Now we're married."

"Of course I do. Every moment I create in the rain was either the worst or the best" He knew what I meant when I said 'the worst'.

He held my hands and turned to me.

"I want to spend all my life with you and make good memories in the rain."

"I love you Sunghoon"

"I love you to,love"