Cheated On

Warning: sad

Y/N POV

I though he loved me, I guess I was wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at the studio watching my best friend Madison Walker, I meet her when I went to watch Daniel perform on American Idol. We became best friends instantly.

Once she was done recording a song she came out and I congratulated her.

We talked for a little while until it started getting late and I told Daniel I would come over later.

I said goodbye and got in my car. I started my way to Daniels house and got there in minutes.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door and unlocked it, Daniel and i have been dating for a while so he just gave me a key.

I walked through the door and set my stuff down on the table near the door which his mom just recently bought.

It was silent, very silent. I walked into the living room and saw something i never wanted to...

Daniel sitting on the couch with Lovey on his lap, and they were making out.

I though she was my friend and i though he was a loyal boyfriend. I guess i was wrong about both of them.

Daniel soon noticed me and stoped. He pushed Lovey off his lap and stared at me.

"hey, why did you do that..." Lovey said.

"Oh....."

"Its not what it looks like." Daniel tried to explain.

"Well it looks like you 2 were making out." I said.

"Umm, im going to just go..." lovey said getting up and leaving.

"Oh my god Y/N I'm so sorry, i don't  know what I was thinki-"

"Stop. I though I could trust you after 2 years of being together but I guess not, we're through." I explained.

He tried to talk but I didn't listen. I just grabbed my stuff and left.

I could hear his footsteps but I just got in my car and drove off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally updating!

Yay. So I hoped you liked it.

Love y'all.❤