New start

Dance,fucker,dance!He never had a cha...'Sinthia,get your ugly ass down here you little bitch!'My music was sadly interrupted by my drunk and abusive father.I paused my song,went down stares and as soon as my foot hit the bottem step I was hit in the head by a bottle.'Hey little bitch.Having fun whoring it up everywhere and being the little hoe you are.'Sadly this was my life.I had feeling this morning that today was going to be a good day,well I guess I was very,very wrong.Right after he said that the terrible man I am forced to call my father started hitting,kicking,and punching me.'No one wants you.Why don't you just go die in hell and do everyone on this earth a favor!He shouted at me as he kicked me in the ribs.Shortly after he was done beating me,like every day,he went up into his room and fell asleep.I took out my phone and looked at the time.'Shit!Im late!'I screamed as I saw that it was a half-an-hour befor school ended.I was only skiping the 6th period.Did he really take that long to beat me?I thought as I was running to school so I could catch my last period before it ended.I know its my first day but 1)theres like a month left to the school year and 2)my 6th period is math and I HATE! math.Once I got to my last class,which was English,I walked in and saw the hottest guy I have ever laid eyes on sitting at the teachers desk.He looked up at me and said'Hi.I'm your new teacher and how about since you are late you get a detention.'

////////////////

(I hope you liked the first chapter.I am super sorry that it is so short my computer has really bad conection to the enternet and it is annoying me so bad.I hope you guys understand and I will try and make the other chapter way longer than this one.)