seeing each other

She storms into the house, grabs her bag and packs everything she sees that belongs to her.
"Fuck I hate it here" she whispers, holding back her tears.
20 minutes later
"Now I should have everything, at least I hope so" she says and puts on her airforce.
She throws her jacket on her shoulders, takes her bag and leaves the house
She takes out her cell phone and tries to reach maddy.
Maddy 🤞🏻

                                                                    "Maddy?"
                                                                   "mad's🙄"
                             "please maddy it's important."
                                                                    "maddy?"

"What's wrong?"
„Did sm happened?"

„Remember when u said I can live with u?"

„Did they kick u out?"
„Kinda ig"

________________________________

It's been weeks since i last saw fez or ash.
Neither of them have contacted me, but I don't really want to see them either. Because now I go to the gym and back to school and I'm starting to be happy again.
________________________________
Maddy I'm leaving, bye." I say before I go to the bus. Maddy has been sick for a few days. Normally she would drive me to school, but that's not possible now.
I don't really have friends my age at school, I tend to hang out with the older ones like Cassie, Jules, Rue, Kate and so on. I don't like people from my year. Girls want to convince boys and they only get the biggest complex because these boys want girls like Kylie Jenner. And as soon as a girl doesn't look like her, you get insulted as ugly or flat.
Although being flat isn't a bad thing at all.
________________________________
I've got math right now and I'm dying of boredom. I hate math more than anything. The teacher talks and talks without end. But suddenly the fire alarm goes off.
I'm not afraid now, but the people in my class are screaming and panicking. I don't really think it burns, it has never burned.

All classes go out and meet at one Location. I look at people a little bit because I've never really done it. I discover some people who are actually very pretty. But one catches my eye the most, I don't really recognize him because his back is to me.
He turns around and it's Ashtray, fucking Ashtray. Since when does he go to school? I thought he didn't have time for something like that.
But somehow he looks different, somehow better or even healthier. When I see him like this now I miss him a bit..but no I stay focused, my life is going so well right now.
I stare without knowing it and suddenly he looks over at me. Right in my eyes.My heart starts racing and I'm getting so nervous all of a sudden.What's wrong with me?

I was so engrossed in his eyes that I didn't get what the teachers meant to us, and indeed ash too. Slowly the classes started going back in the school and I lost sight of Ash.
"Was that really him? What is he doing here?" so many questions in my head.
________________________________

Hours have passed again and it's finally a break. Everyone goes to the canteen and I see Rue waving at me and saying that I should come to her.
"Isn't that fez's little brother?" lexie asks me after i have sat down at their table. I look over and see him with a girl. He looks pretty happy.
"Y/n?"
"oh yeah ehm yeah yeah that's him" I reply. "That he goes to school??" rue asks herself surprised
"at least he has w rizz when he talks to the hottest girl in school" answers kate and everyone starts to laugh except me.

Guys again I'm very sorry for not completing this story but now I will fr try to finish it ‼️‼️‼️