Character Information: File 5

Name:  Kaito Kocho

"Why are we always getting injured?!"

Breathing Style: Flower

Parents: N/a

Siblings:

Kanae Kocho

Shinobu Kocho

Kanao Tsuyuri

Forms Mastered: 8

Techniques:

First Form: Orchid Blossoming- A technique where the user delivers multiple stabs and slashes all over their opponent.

Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum- A defensive technique that deflects attacks using rotating sword slashes.

Third Form: Camellia Ascension- A barrage of upward powerful slashes.

Third Form: Improved - Chrysanthemum- An Improved Version of Third Form: Camellia Ascension, which unleashes an air spin and more Cyber Attacks of powerful slashes.

Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo- A single sword slash that curves and twists.

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility- A graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach- A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Seventh Form: Circle of Life- Similar to the Sun Breathing: Thirteenth Form, the user performs all the previous forms in rapid succession until the sun rises. The only main difference is that in the Flower Breathing, the swordsman can perform the forms in any order they desire not having to go by concurring numbers.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye- A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes could cause blood vessels to rupture and lead to partial or complete blindness. This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye.

Pets: None