LT (13)

Here's another chapter for my lovely chingus ! Even though I'm having exams right now, I still want to update like usual. Enjoyy !!
Dont't forget to vote for BTS in http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html !!!

Sooyoung's POV

" Why ? " oppa asked as he watched John walk out.

" Eomma and appa have been fighting these days and the only way they won't do that is with us around them. " I explained. I was always afraid of all this fighting might cause them to get a divorce which we all don't want to happen.

" I'm going to go with John. Sometimes they don't, they can start to hurt him. The only way is probably for you two to be around them. " Joe took off his headset and walked out the room.

" I guess they changed while I'm away. Wait, if what Joe said is true, it means they might hurt him too ! " I started getting worried as I realised that. Oppa held my shoulder to make me stay on the bed.

" I'll go, don't worry. " he walked away.

After a few minutes, Jung Kook walked in. I smiled at him.

" Are you okay ? " he sat on the chair beside my bed.

" Yeah. " I nodded. He held my hand and squeezed it. I saw his eyes getting teary.

" Jung Kook-ah, what's wrong ? " I started getting worried.

That's when I realised, I love him.

Never noticed my love for him and felt bad for the fact that I fell in love with someone else when I'm in a relationship with Ji Min.

Jung Kook's POV

" Jung Kook-ah, what's wrong ? " Soo Young said, I can feel the wary when she said those words.

No, I'm not. I'm not okay. The fact that you love Ji Min hyung and is dating him is hurting me so much but I can't seem to do anything. The fact that I can't tell you that I love you is hurting me too. But the fact that you don't love me back is worse.

" Yeah, I'm okay. " I looked at Soo Young, smiling.

" Are you sure ? " she examined my face. I chuckled at her.

" Yes, I'm sure. " I nodded and then smiled.

Then the door swung open, revealing Ji Min hyung.

" Ji Min. " she said. Oddly, she stopped calling us oppa ever since she found her oppa, but we're okay with that though.

I walked out to give them their private time. I closed the door and sat beside V hyung.

" Are you okay ? " V hyung said and hugged me. He's the only one who knows I like Soo Young.

" Yeah. " I nodded. Yoon Gi hyung then came with his brothers. They sat with J-Hope hyung while Suga hyung sat beside me.

" Yah ! Why do you look so sad ? " he nudged me.

" It's nothing. " I said, still looking at the floor.

" Can't you at least tell me ? You never seem tell me anything. " he started tickling me, making me laugh when inside, I'm still crying.

" Stop it, hyung ! " I screamed as he continued tickling me.

" I won't stop unless you tell me ! " he smirked.

" Okay okay ! " I pushed his hands away. I got closer to his ears and started whispering.

" I like Soo Young. " I whispered as a drop of tear fell but I wiped it as quickly as possible.

" Like, as in a sister or ? " Suga hyung asked, apparently still confused. V hyung then hit Suga hyung.

" Yah, hyung ! Be serious here. " V hyung said and Suga hyung nodded.

" Since she's my sister and Ji Min's dating her, I'm gonna keep this a secret. " hyung smiled.

" Promise ? " I pulled out my pinky finger.

" Yep, promise. " hyung intertwined our pinky fingers together and stomped out thumbs together.

Ji Min hyung then came out.

" What are you guys promising about ? " he asked when he saw Suga hyung and my fingers intertwined.

Ohhhh ! What do you think will be their excuse ? Or will they say the truth ?

Hope you guys like this chapter ! Wish me luck on my exams for this two weeks ! Gumawo ! Vote/comment !! Gumawo chingus !