LT (34)

I don't know how many more chapters til this book ends. It might never end kekeke, just kidding but seriously though, there's just a lot. I hope you guys will still read until the end ! Anyway, enjoy this chapter my lovely chingus !

Jung Kook's POV

" Kookie-ah, are you okay ? " I heard Soo Young come towards me.

" What ? Ah, I'm fine. " I smiled. It's not like I'm sick or anything.

" Why aren't you eating dinner with us ? " she asked, sitting beside me.

" Not hungry. Trying to diet. " I said, still not focusing at Soo Young.

" Yah ! You forced me to eat but you're dieting yourself ! " she shouted, grabbing everyone's attention. Eish, this girl. Still tough.

" Okay, fine. I'll eat some. If you eat too. " she chuckled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished dinner. Suga hyung talked to Soo Young. I didn't want to disturb them so I went to the room beside the dance studio, which is the recording studio. I took out some paper unknowingly and pen. I wrote down lyrics about how I feel. I kept thinking that Soo Young might leave me for Kai. She's even going to their music video shooting.

Soo Young suddenly came in.

" Kookie-ah, what are you doing here ? " she sat beside me.

Soo Young's POV

I saw Jung Kook writing some lyrics and the title wrote Love Is Not Over. The lyrics seemed depressing. I turned to face him, he's really immersed in writing this song. What is he feeling ?

My phone suddenly rang. Jung Kook looked at me. I smiled and left the room to pick up the phone call. Kai is calling. I picked it up.

" Soo Young-ie ! Are you coming tomorrow ? " Kai asked through the phone. Why is he calling me Soo Young-ie ?

" Yeah, I guess so. " I said cheerfully.

" Okay ! See you tomorrow then. " he hung up. I smiled and went back into the room to see Jung Kook about to leave.

" Where are you going ? " I asked him, even though I know where he's going to go.

" Dance studio ? We still haven't practice much. " he said and left. Well, that's cold. He just left like that. What's going on ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back in my dorm room, going to bed but I couldn't sleep so I went outside and to the lobby of the building. I saw Jung Kook in the stairway of the building entrance. I sat beside him to hear him humming to a song that I've never heard before.

" What song is that ? " I asked, making him stop humming and turn to me.

" It's just a random song that came to my mind. " he said and walked into the building. I chased up to him.

" Why are you avoiding me ? " I asked. He turn to me.

" I'm not. " he said and went back to his dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up extra early today, which is weird because I'm not really a morning person. I poured myself a glass of milk and drank it. I picked up my phone to see a message from Kai.

I'll pick you up at 6-Kai

I looked at the edge of the phone to see that it's 5:30. WHAT ? I ran back into my room, took a bath and dress up. I wore a red and black flannel shirt and black skinny jeans. I also wore my EXO necklace that I bought as a merch before I came here. I wore my black converse, took my purse and ran down.

Kai was already waiting for me in the car. I smiled and got in.

" Hey ! " I said as I fastened my seatbelt and apparently, I woke Kai up from his little daydream.

" H-hey ! " he said and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the shooting site, which is a parking lot. We got off to see the other members putting on make up. Kai went to change into his assigned outfit and I walked towards the other members.

" Soo Young ! " Baek Hyun came and hugged me. The rest smiled and waved at me and I did the same to them.

I was sitting on a chair as I saw the director asked someone to drive a car in. It was coloured in light blue. The lisence number was written AA • K1A • IE which almost looks like KAI. I saw them start shooting the music video which starts with Kai driving the car in and got off while eating a lollipop and sat on the front part of the car. The lollipop part reminds me of V since he ate a lollipop in the music video of War Of Hormone.

I took out my phone to message Jung Kook.

Kookie ! Are you awake ? I'm already in the shooting of EXO's Call Me Baby. -SY

I locked my phone and kept it since I thought maybe he's still asleep.

*1 Hour Later*

Still no reply from Jung Kook. It's already 7. EXO have finished filming the intro of the music video and started on the dancing.

Why isn't Jung Kook replying ? Why is he avoiding me ?

Wheee ! I did this in 1 go without writing it in a piece of paper beforehand. I feel bad for Jung Kook right now. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote !