Chapter 3.1

*
Natulala ako ng biglang kaladkarin ni James si Nadz palabas.

*snap*

Realization hit me, when someone suddenly snapped his fingers in front of me. Napaayos ako ng upo ng bigla kong nakita ang isa pa sa mga Most Feared Assassin ng Reid Empire.

Yes. You heard me right. REID EMPIRE. Isa sa mga pinakakinatatakutang empire sa buong mundo. Oo, popular ang Reid Empire, mainly James Reid and this guy infront of me, Joseph Marco. James' sizzling hot cousin.

I glared at him. "Where the hell is James bringing Nadz?!" galit na tanong ko.

He smirked. "It's for me to know and you to find out." sagot nito, the smirk never leaving his handsome yet arrogant face.

I clenched my fists into balls and threw him punch but him being a great assassin was able to capture my fist. But he's no match for me. "Jerk!" sigaw ko and kick his mmmm.

"The hell?!" sigaw nya while holding his mmmm. Now it's my time to smirk at the beautiful yet shameful sight in front of me.

"Now will you tell me where's my bestfriend?" tanong ko. He looked up at me with a glare. "Never." sagot nito. I rolled my eyes.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Nadz's number.

*people fall inlove in mysterious ways...*

My head snap towards Nadz's bag and shook my head. I stopped dialling her number, it's nonsense dahil hindi naman pla nya dala ang cellphone nya ehh.

"I don't understand you." biglang sabi ni Marco. Nilingon ko sya with a raised eyebrow.

"Why do you care for that brat?" tanong nito.

I slapped him. "What the f*ck?!" sigaw nya. I glared at him. "Don't you dare call her a brat. You don't know what she's been through." galit na sagot ko. My fists clenched and I started shaking with anger remembering what happened to my bestfriend.

"Mom!! Please don't!!" sigaw nito habang umiiyak sya at pilit na lumalapit sa kanyang Mommy.

Tears started falling down my cheeks, I hate seeing my best friend like this. Lumapit ako at hinatak sya. I gave her a hug which she returned. It wasn't what I call a hug, pero alam ko this is what she needs.

"Yassi bring Nadz in the car." cold na utos ng Dad ko. Napatingin ako sa kanya with questioning eyes pero hindi man lang nya ko nilingon.

He kept his eyes on the scene before us.

Napatingin ako kay Nadz. "Everything will be alright bes." sabi ko sa kanya before I brought her in the car, just what my Dad told me to do.

'I'll stay by your side for eternity.... for i'm your true friend.'

"Sa tingin ko, sa lahat ng mga kaibigan nung brat na yun, ikaw lang ang tumagal. You know why? You need her money. Her fame."
nang-iinis na sabi ni Marco. My eyes went wide and the next thing I know. I had lept on Marco, tackle him to the ground and threw him endless punches.

*

'Sh!t! T*ngin*ng yan! Kelangan kong makaalis or else uuwi akong basag ang mukha dahil sa tigreng 'to!'

I grabbed her wrists just it time when she was about to throw me another punch, but as I managed to stop her, the same thing happened to me.

She...She's crying....

Tumayo ako and gave her a little push. "What the hell is happening to you?! Ako na nga 'tong binugbog mo, ikaw pa may ganang umiyak dyan?!!" sigaw ko, my voice full of anger. Never in my life ako naganito ng isang babae.

"You speak as if you know her so much." sagot nito still while crying. Kumunot ang noo ko.

"So this is about your f*ck-" di ko na natuloy ang sasabihin ko dahil biglang may pamilyar na boses ang tumawag ng pangalan ko.

"Joseph!" My body froze. T-that voice. Dahan dahan kong nilingon ang taong tumawag sa sagradong pangalan ko. And as I look at the person..... all memories i've tried to forget all started coming back....

♢♢♢♢♢

"Joseph,Donna sitting on the tree .... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" kanta ng prinsesa ko. Natawa ako at napailing.

"Ui Joseph tinatawanan mo na naman ako." nakangusong reklamo nya. That made me grin. I pinched the bridge of her nose making her giggle.

"Nothing babe. Natatawa lang talaga ko sayo." ngiting-ngiting sagot ko. "Lagi ka namang natatawa sa kin ehh." sagot nya sabay sandal sa balikat ko.

I smiled at her at inakbayan ko sya. "Di ko kase mapigilang ngumiti pag-ikaw ang kasama ko." sagot ko sabay tingin sa langit.

I felt her give me a side hug. "Ako din naman ehh." sagot nya.

Ilang minuto kaming natahimik and it's Donna my babe who decided to break it. "Sana lagi tayong ganito." biglang sabi nya.

I looked at her with a confused look. She smiled and ceased the lines in my forehead. "I mean sana lagi tayong ganito. Peaceful lang, masayang nagtatawanan. Nakahiga sa isang mala-paraisong lugar kumbaga."

I laughed lightly. "Gusto mo bang araw-arawin natin 'to?" tanong ko as I sat up.

She nod. "Wag na baka maadict ka na sa kapogian ko at baka di ko mapigilan ang sarili ko at mapaaga ang pagdating ng baby natin." sagot ko sabay takbo.

"Josephhhhh!" narinig kong sigaw nya. I laughed hard and as I look back I saw her chasing me.

♢♢♢♢♢

Today's the big day. I took a deep calming breath. 'I can do this.'

I walk into her boarding house's door and knock. "Coming!" narinig kong sigaw nya. My heart beat fast as if it is to jump out of my chest.

'Kalma lang Seph, you can do this!'

The door opened revealing my beautiful Donna wearing a simple yet elegant looking dress.

I smiled at her and hand her the boquet of flowers, I bought for her. She smiled back and tinanggap yun. "So saan tayo pupunta?" nagtatakang tanong nya.

I smiled. "It's for me to know and you to find out." She rolled her eyes pero tumawa din.

"So ano tara na?" tanong ko. She nod. Inilahad ko ang kamay ko and guide her to my car. I opened the door for her and helped her climb up.

Nang makaupo na sya, I closed the door and sumakay na rin ako.

Nang makarating kami sa venue hindi ko alam ang reaksiyon ni Donna dahil nga nilagyan ko sya ng blindfold. Bumaba ako ng sasakyan when to her side and held her hand.

♢♢♢♢♢

Ilang hakbang na lng nandito na kami sa mismong proposal place kung san nag-aabang ang mga kaibigan ko na hindi pa nakikilala ni Donna at syempre pati mga kaibigan ni Donna.

Nilapitan ako ni Rosalie,isang sa mga kaibigan ni Donna, and then she was the one who guided Donna.

I took a deep breath and went to my position in the middle of the park where we first bump into.

The instrumental version of Inlove Ako Sa'yo by Darren Espanto then started playing.

Nilapitan ako ni AJ and hand me another boquet of flowers. He smiled at tinapik ang balikat ko bago sya umalis. I took another deep breath, 'This is it. You can do this!'