chapter ten

Dark Sage.

"He who ignores the red lights will fall into the ditch..."

A hood covering his head, he wears a dark shade to protect his eyes. His hands are in his pockets. He follows her trail everywhere she goes. Emily is unaware she has someone on her trail.

Dickson Long is a notorious spy that has been on Emily's trail for 3 years. He is a wanted criminal by the FBI for many charges of murder, rape, theft, drug trafficking, assaults, and sex trafficking. He changed his facial feature to avoid getting caught by the police after he left prison six years ago.

When he left jail, he was homeless, broke, and wondered what he had to do with his life. A car stops in front of him at the entrance of the prison gate, and someone in the car says, "come in". He was skeptical a bit but gave in after moments of persuasion. The man wore a black mask over his face so he could not recognize him, but the man behind the mask gave him the job of trailing this hussy everywhere she goes.

For 3 years he learned about her family and her background. He missed no details about the Stones and he also learned how to be cultured, a proper gentleman, and a spy.

The man hiding behind the mask appears to be someone influential in society. His identity remains a puzzle, but he paid him a lot of money to watch this lady. He talks to him on the phone and when he needed to see him face to face, his face was covered with a mask at all times.

Dickson remembered the surgery they had to do on his face at the hospital 3 years ago. He woke up, not recognizing himself anymore. He got a new name, passport, and a luxurious lifestyle and he had to undergo lots of training for this mission. This training lasted for 3 years, by the end of 3 years he is re-born.

But he loves this life, there's money to spend, lots of booze, and ladies at his disposal. He now travels the world all by trailing this hussy. He wonders what the boss has with this lady.

He is free from the cops, FBI, and FEDS. He moves around anywhere he wants. They presumed he is dead because no one heard about him.

Emily strolls from the hotel to a nearby store to get some alcohol and cigarettes. She is hungry. She wants to get some fast food to eat. After she leaves the store, she plans to go to a nearby restaurant.

She got two bottles of tequila and some cigarettes and head out of the store. She walks down the street, crosses to the other side of the road, and turns into the right bend that leads to another avenue where she will get her food.

She hopes the hotel she is living in will provide her with the food she likes. She had to reject the dinner they served her.

She enters the eatery, orders some fast food and coffee, and leaves the eatery in a jiffy. She takes a cab back to the hotel.

She's ravished and cannot wait to kill the flame of hunger in her stomach.

She opens her door and heads into the room. Emily dropped her bag on the table. She strips herself naked and takes a shower. Several minutes later, she is munching on her breakfast when she hears a knock on her door.

"Room service miss." the voice says.

"Come in." Emily Replies.

The maids come in with a stroller that includes her breakfast, some towels, and some sheets....

Emily says, "Please leave the breakfast on the table over there, am so hungry that I could not wait for you guys."

"I had to get some food at the restaurant a few streets away. You can change the bedroom sheets and I hope I get a better breakfast am not allergic to." She says, raising one of her fingers to her nose.