S~1 Episode 3: Arrivaling in Viridian City & meeting Misty

"After a rough encounter with an angry flock of Spearow and being rescued by a mysterious boy's Pikachu. Sophia, Bubbles, Ben, and Milo, now continue their way to Viridian City to get Growlithe to the Pokemon Center once saving it from the angry Spearow," The narrator said.

~•~•~•~

As the overview of Viridian City came into sight of the group, the voice of Officer Jenny caught their attention as she announced over the city intercom.

"Attention all citizens of Viridian City! Attention all citizens of Viridian City! Members of the criminal organization Team Rocket have been spotted, and people are advised to keep their Pokemon in their pokeballs and report any suspicious characters! Please keep your Pokemon inside their Pokeball and report any suspicious characters!"

"Team Rocket?" Ben questioned.

("What Team Rocket?") Milo asked, just as confused as Ben.

("You boys know nothing.")

"No need to be sassy, Bubbles. Team Rocket are Pokemon thieves here in Kanto. There talked about this on the news, but it is not surprising you don't know as you don't watch the news, and you haven't seen the world like I have to see criminals," Sophia stated and grabbed her little brother's hand with the other one still holding Growlithe.

("Kid, you need to stop living in the past. Don't you ever get exhausted from it?")

"Wait! Halt!" Officer Jenny demanded as she stepped in from the siblings seeing the two pokemon and the injured one in Sophia's arm.

"Is there something the matter? Sophia questioned, backing up a bit from officer Jenny, who was too close for her comforter.

"Yes, may I see some identification?" Officer Jenny asked.

"Sure," Sophia pulled out her pokedex over Officer Jenny.

Been taken on out his trainer card that Professor Oak made for him, just in case he ever got into a situation like this.

"Thank you," Officer Jenny replied as she took a look at Ben's trainer card first.

Name: Ben Jade KetchumAge: 7 Gender: MaleBirthday: August 15thHometown: Pallet TownRegion: Kanto

Age: 7
Gender: Male
Birthday: August 15th
Hometown: Pallet Town
Region: Kanto

She looked to the left and saw his picture next to pokeballs on the cards showing Meowth was confirmed as his Pokemon.

Officer Jenny nodded and gave back Ben's trainer card before she took a look at Sophia's pokedex.