The Smell of Enchanting Blood

~In Asakusa~

Muzan has scratched a random man and given him some of his demon blood. 

Y/n: Oh shit. 

Tanjiro: "Ah...!" 

Man: "Ugh..." 

Woman: "Dear, what's the matter?" 

Y/n glares darkly at Muzan. 

Woman: "Dear?" 

Man: "Urahhh!" 

Woman: "Ahh!" 

Tanjiro: "Stop!" 

The man bites the woman. 

Woman: "Ahhh!!" 

A group of people surrounds the man biting the woman. 

Woman: "Ahhh!!" 

Passersby: "What's this? What's going on? I-Is that blood?" 

Man: "Grr... Urahhh!!"

Woman: "Ahh!!" 

Tanjiro: "Stop it!" 

Tanjiro charges forward and tackles the man away from the woman. He shoves his cloth-wrapped fist into the man's mouth. 

Woman: "Dear!" 

Tanjiro: "Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! Please take a cloth and press down hard on the wound!" 

Man: "Urahhh!" 

Tanjiro: "Kuh... Ngh!" 

As the man struggles, Tanjiro holds him in place. 

Tanjiro: It's all right. Somehow, it's going to turn out fine. The wife's wound isn't fatal! 

Two men are attempting to help the woman, but she looks to be in rough shape. 

Tanjiro: "Do it harder! Do it harder! Tie it up with a rope!" It's going to be all right. This man hasn't killed anyone! 

Man: "Urahhh!!" 

Tanjiro: Just a second ago, this man was just walking down the street! 

The daughter that Muzan holds in his arms begins to cry. Y/n digs through her bag and hands the child a doll. 

Y/n: "Here it helps my kids when they cry." 

Rei: "Thank you. You look so young. What's your secret?"

Y/n merely winks at her before walking off. 

Muzan: "Are you all right? You mustn't look. It's dangerous here, Rei. Let's move over there." 

Tanjiro: Where'd he go?! 

Tanjiro turns to see Muzan, Rei, and the daughter walking away. 

Tanjiro: "Ah...! Kuh...!" 

Man: "Urahh... Urahhh...!" 

Tanjiro: Dammit...! Dammit! I can't leave this man here! "Muzan Kibutsuji! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" 

Rei: "What's the matter with that child? What do you think, Tsukihiko?" 

Tanjiro: "No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you, no matter what!" 

Several policemen arrive at the scene. 

Policemen: "What the hell are you doing?! Is it a drunk? Kid, step away from that man!"