Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

~Near Tamayo's mansion~

Susamaru and Yahaba arrive. 

Susamaru: "How should we kill them, I wonder. Fufufu! I'm overflowing with power. Thanks to all the blood he shared with me." 

Yahaba: "We're going to slay them brutally, of course." A Temari ball comes flying through the wall of the house. 

Yushiro: "Ah...! Get down!" 

Yushiro protects Tamayo and Tanjiro protects Nezuko as the Temari ball bounces wildly around the room. The balls return to Susamaru. 

Susamaru: "Hahaha!" 

Kokushibo lands next to them. 

Yahaba: "Uppermoon 1." 

Kokushibo: "Master wants the moon breather alive. Understand?" 

Yahaba: "Understood. Fufufufu... Did you decide how to kill them?" 

Susamaru: "Brutally, of course!" 

Susamaru throws the Temari balls back into the house. 

Susamaru: "Hehehe!"

Yahaba: "Ha!" 

Yushiro: "Ngh...!"

Tanjiro: "Ngh... Kuh!"

~At Tamayo's mansion~

The Temari balls once again return to Susamaru. 

Susamaru: "Hahaha! You were spot on, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of thin air!" 

Yahaba: "Yes. The handiwork of a demon that's adept at hiding objects. And is the demon hunter accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" 

Susamaru: "Hahahaha! Isn't this fun?" 

Yahaba: "Still, I have to point this out, Susamaru... Your way of doing things is too immature. It's too careless. You covered me! My kimono is all covered in dirt now! Tsk..." 

Susamaru: "Oh, stop whining! We managed to find them right away thanks to my Temari, so who cares? And now we can have lots of fun!" 

Susamaru throws her Temari balls back into the house. They return to her again. 

Yahaba: "Tsk... You've gone and covered me in dirt again!" 

Susamaru: "You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled. And besides... Hahaha! There they are!" 

Tanjiro: A Temari? She caused this much damage just by throwing around a toy? 

Yushiro: That woman... Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions? 

Susamaru: "Hahahaha! Hah!" 

Susamaru throws her Temari balls at the house again. They fly around wildly. 

Tanjiro: "Ngh...!" 

A Temari ball goes flying at Yushiro. 

Yushiro: "Lady Tamayo! Ah...!" 

The ball changes direction suddenly. 

Yushiro: "Ngh...!" 

The Temari ball smashes through Yushiro's head. 

Tanjiro: "Yushiro!! Dammit! Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back somewhere safe outside!" 

Nezuko: "Mm..." 

Tamayo: "It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" 

Tanjiro: "Understood! Nezuko!"