Letting Someone Else Go First

In the forest of Mt. Natagumo. Inosuke leaves his swords on the ground. 

Inosuke: "Ngh... Beast Breathing, Seventh Form. Spatial Awareness!" 

Inosuke feels his way through the forest. 

Tanjiro: "Found it?" 

Inosuke: "Yeah! That way! I'm picking up a powerful vibe from over there!" 

Tanjiro: "You are? Way to go, Inosuke!" 

Inosuke: "Ahh..." A Demon Slayer attacks Inosuke. He dodges. I

nosuke: "Ah! Damn! We gotta take care of these guys or we'll never get anywhere!" 

Murata: "Ngh..." 

Tanjiro: "Damn. Isn't there... Isn't there any way at all?" 

Y/n leaves.

~In the forest of Mt. Natagumo~

Zenitsu finally arrives, breathing very heavily. 

Zenitsu: "Ne... Ne... Nezu... Ne... Whe... Whe... Wh-Whe... Whe... Where are you?"

~Elsewhere in the forest of Mt. Natagumo~

The controlled Demon Slayers block Tanjiro and Inosuke. 

Inosuke: "Ugh, dammit! What a pain in the ass! I'm just gonna demolish them all at once!" 

Tanjiro: "You can't do that! Back off! There has to be a way! So let's try not to hurt these -- Ah..." 

A controlled Demon Slayer charges at Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro: "Ah...!" 

Murata blocks the Demon Slayer's attack. 

Tanjiro: "Murata?" 

Murata: "Leave these guys to me and go on ahead!"

Inosuke: "What kind of talk is that, Mr. Pissed-My-Pants?" 

Murata: "I never pissed my pants, you stupid boar!" 

Inosuke: "Huh?!" 

Murata: "I wasn't talking to you, so you can just shut up! Ah...! Ngh..." 

The controlled Demon Slayer charges at Murata again. He blocks the attack. 

Murata: "I know that wasn't my finest moment back there, but I'm a Demon Slayer, too! I'll find a way to hold them off! Now I know I just need to slash the threads, and that these guys can only make the most elementary movements! I'll watch out for the spiders, too. There have to be people under even more control closer to the demon! So you two go on!" 

Tanjiro: "Understood! We appreciate this! Let's go, Inosuke!" 

Tanjiro pulls Inosuke along. 

Inosuke: "Oh... Hey! Hey! Let go of me, dammit! I wanna pound that guy's face first! Who's he calling "a stupid boar"?!" 

Murata: "Would you shut up?! Just drop it and get out of here!" 

Inosuke: "I'm so gonna punch you when I get back!" 

Tanjiro and Inosuke continue further into the forest. 

Inosuke: "Dammit! I'm gonna punch that guy if it's the last thing I do!" 

Tanjiro: "Stop talking like that!" 

Inosuke: "He called me "a stupid boar", okay, Monjirou!" 

Tanjiro: "It's "Tanjiro"! Anyway, we're heading the right way, right?"