Day 2 - The Prophecy

There has always been talk about the undead coming back to hunt the ones who took over their old territory. The stories talk about a small pack of werewolves who have been murdered by a mysterious power on the night of Halloween, thousands of years ago. No one knows what happened. Was it a creature? Was it the Moon Goddess? Were they being punished for something they did, or was it just pure evil taking over the world?

But what do you do when the stories become reality? A full red moon, whispers in the forest, a mysterious fog, a sky that looks like fire, and dead crows falling from the sky. All of this happens just hours before the clock strikes midnight.

Keeping your entry between 500 and 1500 words, we challenge you to describe the prophecy and what happens to the pack. Is it just a story, or is everyone about to disappear?

Rules:

● All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

● Only English stories will be accepted.

● Don't submit stories that are more than 1500 words or less than 500.

● Stories must be originally written for this contest by a single user.

Only one entry per participant is allowed.

● Deadline for submitting your entry is 1st November 2022

● All stories must be submitted here - form.

Good luck everyone!