Day 4 - Scavenger Hunt

Not a writer? Then get your hunter costumes ready because we're sending you on a hunting trip. The answers you seek lie within the Werewolf reading lists!

The clues:

1. Clue: Everything you knew all your life is lost in a hostile grab for power. You are given two choices, you accept and submit, or you run away and become a rogue.

2. Clue: You are a simple human in the world of creatures roaming the night. When you are forced to unravel the truth about these creatures, you become the leader of a wolf shifter pack and realise everything you've known has been a lie.

3. Clue: A few spells here, a few there, and you learn to use your magic. What can go wrong when a witch is joining a pack of werewolves who only attract danger!? You end up face-to-face with a man bent on destroying the werewolves you consider your second family.

4. Clue: When fate is playing a terrible game with you, you go from Omega to a powerful Lycon. All you want to do is settle down with your Alpha, but that's impossible when a bunch of secrets have you stumbling.

5. Clue: The blood on your hands turns into a curse. You try to redeem yourself by helping a shape shifter, but you soon find out all actions have consequences, and second chances don't seem to exist.

6. Clue: You like to avoid people, mostly men, but something about you keeps them coming back. You discover a hidden werewolf community, and a certain someone with a rough exterior has you testing your willpower. You just need to convince them to go away before you fall.

7. Clue: You lose control after you're forced to become an unwanted; a rogue. Your wolf takes charge and kills everything it comes across. You're left to take a stand, to prove that your wolf does not determine your life, to prove your innocence.

8. Clue: With a corrupt brother jailed for murder and his partner annoying you, there is nothing else to do but go off the grid. However, you learn that you can't run from your past, it always catches up with you. And sometimes it lands you in the middle of a power struggle between creatures you thought only existed in fairy tales.

When you've figured out who we seek, submit your answer via this form!