Chapter 5: The Monster is Me!

"Iroha wakes up back in Nakajima's Base, laying on a bed In the the underground room."
Unable to remember what happened until it all came back to her, she sees Cygnus Hyoga sitting beside her."

"He noticed she's awake the moment she started to look at him."
Mis. Tamaki?, said Cygnus Hyoga."
They look at each other for a moment before Iroha starts speaking."
Iroha didn't know how to tell him about Doppels or if he already knew what they were from Nozomi and maybe her friends and he was a friend of Nozomi."
She wondered if she could tell him, how Nozomi was doing over the years she was gone."
The last time she ever saw Nozomi was when she was only a month old, Nozomi must have grown up, big and strong by then."

"I know you have a lot of questions.... said Iroha."
No it's ok, you don't have to tell me anything, said Cygnus Hyoga."
But I have something to ask you, said Iroha."
Cygnus Hyoga looked at her confused about what she meant, but asked what it was."
"What is it?, Said Cygnus Hyoga."
I want to know something....about my daughter you say you know Nozomi, could you tell me about her, said Iroha."
Um, well I don't know, but I guess I could talk about what I know about her, when I met her, said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Cygnus Hyoga talked about Nozomi with Iroha."
When he met her on the tanker with the other saints who at the time thought Nozomi was a run away and about the Black cat with her that was very protective of them."
Even when they tried to keep her out of what they were doing which was to get the gold mask back, she was very sneaky and snuck on the helicopter with them."
When he was knocked out from exhaustion from Sea Serpent Saint and Dolphin Saint, she somehow healed him of his exhaustion and the injuries he was influenced with during the battle."

"After that, I met Aiko Narukami, and at the time there was surprisingly this Talking Skeleton, named Itward, and with them, were Naomi, Rika, Sumire and Yachiyo, they were trying to get Nozomi back, Beacuse she was looking for mirror shards.....to find you, said Cygnus Hyoga as he looked at her."

"Iroha was surprised that Nozomi was looking for her, and she wanted to look for her too, and protect her from Angela."
The reason she was going after Mirror shards, is because Angela said she would spare her life from some kind of Sacrifice, but when I was told that she was doing this to find her mother and I know the dangers she was going through, as you can tell you're traveling to different worlds, which different then the last, yet she made friends with people from those worlds, her determination to find you and protect you and Ren, she made me remind of my mother, said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Your mother?, Said Iroha."
Cygnus Hyoga Nodded his head."
"I've become a Saint, because I wanted to save my mother's ship, which was at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, where her body is, she looks like she had very age, and was asleep underwear, I knew that saints had the power to do so, so that's my reason for becoming a Saint, said Cygnus Hyoga."
Iroha saw his goal was very noble, but she felt it was also selfish and she didn't say anything about it."
"I wanted to help Nozomi, because she reminded me of myself, and the reason I wanted to become a Saint, said Cygnus Hyoga."
Iroha smiled at that."

"She noticed Nakajima and Kuroe were not in the underground base, maybe they were there in the church as they were hiding now."
Iroha still felt bad that the other Mami who was her sister had to die, but she tried not to worry about it and that she wanted to find a way out of this world and reunite with her daughter who was doing everything to find her but also becoming a victim of Angela, she had to protect her."

"Where's Kuroe and Nakajima?, Said Iroha."
I think they're up in the chapel, but Nakajima told me to stay down here with you, and nothing else, but we should find a way out of here, maybe Nakajima, knows he seems to be mysterious, said Cygnus Hyoga."
That's when they heard a crash from upstairs as it echoed, Iroha rushed out of the bed and Cygnus Hyoga followed her."
He showed her another way which leads into the church that Nakajima showed him earlier, which they used to take Iroha down into the underground room."