Episode 2: Believe Me

The Rangers' battle against the Obsidian's first invasion continues as they look at the Faucet Megabeast.

Brayden: That's the Megabeast that the king told us about.

Jade: It looks like a faucet, but with tentacles?

Hunter: We have to stop it before it causes chaos to the city, Let's Go!

The Rangers race to stop Faucet Megabeast from destroying more cities. But they have to get through a lot of Muddies first and save the civilians. 

Jade: Oh come on! Not another stinky battle!

Hunter: We have got to save those people, come on, Rangers!

The Rangers attack the Muddies while trying to get the people to safety. But what they didn't know is that someone is following them, and it was Stanley Wright who saw them in battle.

Stanley (to himself): Wow. I never knew that my new friends are the new team of Power Rangers. Well, if you want me to fight the Obsidians that you promise my king, then I will take the action, for what I believe in. 

Stanley then charges at the Muddies, as the rangers look at him in shock.

Rangers: Stanley?!

Power Rangers Gem Paladins Opening Intro (ZenithFilmsMediaProduction Version). Performed by Dani Parker.

Stanley attacks the Muddies, while the rangers try to tell him stop as they continued fighting the muddies, focusing on Hunter, to Brayden, to Rose, and to Jade.

Hunter: What are you doing? Watch Out!

Brayden: What are you doing kid? Get out of here! It's Dangerous!

Rose: Excuse me but, you need to get to safety, now!

Jade: Woah! Hey! Quit It! (She looks at the Crystalizer that Stanley has and realizes) A Crystalizer? Does that mean...

But Jade's answer was interrupted when the rangers finally defeated the Muddies.

Hunter: Alright Rangers, let's finish this!

They used their weapons to perform the finisher and destroyed the Muddies for good.

'Sparkling Charge!'

Rangers: Paladin Quadruple Strike!

'Checkmage!'

Stanley: Amazing.

As the rangers looked at the Megabeast, it was gone.

Hunter: Oh come on! We lost him!

The rangers (except Jade) are both angry at Stanley for interrupting their battle against the muddies.

Brayden: What is your deal kid? Thanks to you, the Megabeast is gone!

Hunter: He's right, you shouldn't have come here.

Rose: Because it's dangerous, you should have gotten to safety.

Stanley: Well I can't, Because I already know who you guys are, that's what the king told me.

The rangers were shocked, as they spin the morpher's tire to demorphed.

Stanley: I know it! The king was right, you four did get chosen to become the next team of Power Rangers. Hunter Lewis as the Yellow Ranger, Brayden Peterson as the Blue Ranger, Rose Bryant as the Pink Ranger, and Jade Cooper as the Green Ranger.