20 (Short)

"Mom! What am I gonna wear?!" Niall asked in a panic as he was running down the stairs in nothing but boxers. "I don't even have my makeup on and I need to be out in the next hour!" He fans his face to prevent the tears from falling. "Baby. It's not that serious. I will help you pick an outfit and you'll just choose a makeup outfit to go with it. What theme are we going for? Casual? Formal? Woodsy?" His mom asked as she was walking towards her son's room.

"They didn't even want to tell me! They wanted everything to be a surprise! I keep trying to tell them that knowing the theme is important!" "It's okay baby. We can just improvise. Now, when we think of the boys, they seem like the romantic type, so let's just go with that. Something that can go with any theme and will scream romance," she says and walks into Niall's closet. Niall just sat on his bed, chewing on his nail. He was nervous for some reason.

The boys have taken him out on a date before, but he feels like this one is really special for them and for him as well. This is their first date together as a reunited couple and he doesn't want to ruin that.

"Perfect!" His mother shouts and walks back out, holding an outfit up to show to her son. He smiled at the sight and he was thanking his mother repeatedly, taking the outfit and rushing into the closet to put it on.

After he put on the outfit, he walked to his vanity and started to put on some makeup

After he put on the outfit, he walked to his vanity and started to put on some makeup. It was natural, but it still looked nice on him. When he was done with that, he saw that he was a bit early to leave for the date, so he just took a few selfies to pass the time.

Niall walked down the stairs when there was a knock at the door

Niall walked down the stairs when there was a knock at the door. "I've got it mom!" He called back and he went to open it. To which he instantly smiled, seeing his tall boyfriend holding a bouquet of flowers, a box of sweets, and a teddy bear. "Aww Hazza, you really didn't have to," Niall said as he took each gift. "Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I were to show up at your door for our date with nothing in my hands?" He asked, checking his Irish boyfriend out. "You look amazing by the way. Absolutely beautiful," he then says and that made Niall giggle.

"Thank my mom for the outfit. I was running around, freaking out because you guys didn't want to tell me the theme of the date." "Well, you are going to be walking on dirt, so this goes well with that. Are you ready?" "Yup! Just let me put these in a nice case and I'll be right back," he said, kissing Harry on the cheek, and going into the kitchen. "I got it. Go on your date," his mother said as she was putting water in a case. "How did you..." "Like I said, those boys do look like they could be the romantic type," she says and Niall smiled. "That they are mom. Thanks! I should be back in a few hours and if I'm not, then I'll let you know if I'm at one of their places or-" "That you're kidnapped, I know. Now shoo!"