Chapter Eleven

The three left the restaurant, thanking Skeppy and Bad on their way out. The food had been delicious, and talking to Skeppy was pretty entertaining. Skeppy had mentioned something about Quackity being at the resort with "all of his boyfriends"
that last bit had caused everyone to laugh. 

"Should we go swim again? We can chill this time, I won't bring my guns." Tommy asked, resting his arm on Tubbo's shoulder and looking up at Ranboo. Ranboo nodded, clearly liking the idea. "That's a great idea, right Tubbo?" Ranboo signaled for Tubbo to say something. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, alright. Let's head back to the room first, I'm definitely not swimming fully clothed!" Tubbo said, trying to be funny, but all he got was a pity laugh from Tommy. 

The three arrived at their room and took turns changing clothes in the bathroom. It was a time-consuming method, but what else were they to do? The three left their room, Ranboo carried a bag containing sunscreen, tanning lotion, and the room key. Once they'd gotten to the pool, they grabbed some towels and found some beach chairs to put their stuff on. 

They were about to get into the pool, when suddenly, Tubbo tugged on Ranboo's arm and pointed towards someone. Ranboo put Tubbo's hand down, looking towards where Tubbo had pointed. It was Quackity, he was rubbing sunscreen onto Wilbur's back. Ranboo looked to his right, and he saw two more familiar faces hanging out at the drink stand. Karl was holding a can of Monster, and standing next to Karl was Sapnap, who was holding an orange-colored drink. 

"Why are there so many fucking Minecraft streamers at the same fucking hotel?" Tommy asked, interrupting Ranboo's thoughts. "We should go say hi to them!" Tubbo suggested. Ranboo groaned, he wanted to swim. "Of course, let's go say hi to Karl and Sapnap first- we can get drinks while we're there!" Ranboo tried to sound enthusiastic, he was pretty good at doing that.

"Yoo, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo!? Didn't think you'd all fit in one room, or in one bed." Sapnap greeted the three with a joke. Tommy and Karl laughed, but when they saw no one else was  laughing, they stopped. "Let me guess, Tubbo forced Ranboo to sleep in his bed with him, and then Tommy's all alone in his bed crying while you two are having sex?" He asked, still joking. This time, only Karl laughed. 

"The first bit might be true, but I'm not too sure about that last bit." Ranboo answered awkwardly, blushing a bit. Tubbo tried to add to Ranboo's answer. "I don't force him to sleep with me! I just don't give him any other options!" Tubbo's answer sent Tommy, Karl, and Sapnap into hysterics. "Nah, I'm telling you, I wake up at one in the morning and I hear the weirdest noises coming from Tubbo and Ranboo's bed." Tommy said, still laughing between his words.

Karl held onto Sapnap's shoulder, he'd been laughing so hard that he'd almost fallen down. Tubbo and Ranboo were now frantically yelling different variations of "That's not true!" and "He's a liar!"

The five were being so loud that many people started looking towards them. One of the many people who were looking at them was Wilbur, who immediately recognized Tommy. "Alex, did you know that Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Karl, and Sapnap are here?" Wil asked, naming them as he saw them. Quackity looked towards them, "They're kinda gay if you ask me." he said, Wil didn't appreciate his joke. "Well what are we then?" Wil asked, getting up from his beach chair. "Gae," Quackity answered, trying not to laugh. 

Without saying anything, Wilbur and Quackity walked over to their friends. Karl was the first to notice them. "Oh hey look it's Wilbur! And he's with Quackity!" Karl exclaimed, everyone else turned to see Wilbur and Quackity standing in front of them. "Damn, you two look good! Yall should consider walking around shirtless more often!" Quackity said, addressing Karl and Sapnap. Wilbur punched Quackity's shoulder gently. "I'm your boyfriend now, you've moved on from them, remember?" Wil asked, causing Quackity to start apologizing frantically. 

Karl and Sapnap just laughed, pretending not to feel the painful stab wounds in their hearts. "So um, do you guys wanna actually swim or what?" Ranboo asked, trying to make the conversation less awkward. "I thought you couldn't swim, Ranboo?" Quackity asked, referring to Ranboo's Minecraft character. Ranboo just rolled his eyes and walked to the pool, the others following close behind him.

_______________________________

Word Count: 750

yall i think my writer's block is gone, AND RIGHT WHEN MY SCHEDULE ACTUALLY HAS EVENTS ON IT 

EAT, SLEEP, DRINK WATER, TALK TO YOUR FAMILY, CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!

(post edit a/n: i think this chapter is cursed, because when i first wrote this chapter my dad caught me awake, and just now when i was editing my dad caught me awake again lmfao-)