How we first met

You were walking around looking for some targets you might encounter.While you were looking around you see a tall ginger haired boy fighting someone.You look closely and see that it's your target that you've been trying to find and fight for the longest time.And that targets name is Childe.You decided that you should sneak up on him instead of doing it right now.So you go and hide behind a very large rock and wait for the battle to be finished.As you are watching,you start to feel this weird sensation in your stomach.You wonder why the fuck you are feeling this way.You ignore the feeling thinking that it's just some stupid little stomachache and just continue to watch them fight.As you are watching them fight you keep looking at Childe and start to think about how hot he looks fight that person.You start to think of weird shit (if you know what I mean) in your head After the fight ends and ofcourse Childe wins it,you snap out of it and get up to sneakily get a bit closer so you can do a sneak attack on him.You then quickly charge at him and pin him to the ground.You both stare at each other lost in thought.You both then come back to reality and you start to try and stab him.He then dodges the knife attack and quicky pushes you off of him and gets up and while you are laying on the floor he steps on you saying "damn,I least expected you to be here but tbh I'm kinda glad that your here because now I can finally fight you,something I've been wanting to do for so long."You both start to fight each other.(time skip to when the fights over cause I'm to lazy to put detail into what you guys were doing in the fight) once you are done you both are tired as fuck but in the end Childe wins and you lose.You then pass out and while you are unconscious he picks you up and takes you somewhere far away in the woods to where he would only know how to get back from there.You wake up and see yourself laying on his lap."wakey wakey traveler~."Childe says in a seductive voice.You immediately try to get up but Childe does not let you and instead just picks you up and pins you on the ground."Don't even try to run away,you won't be able to sweetheart~."Child says in a seductive voice."You shut up just because he said to.Childe goes down to you and starts to kiss you passionately.You are very surprised but his sudden kiss but doesn't try to resist him.Before you know it he slips his tongue in your mouth and you start to french kiss (that's what its called right😅)As he pulled away a trail of saliva from both of your mouth follows untill it disconnects and breaks.Childe then asks if you liked it and can't say a word or even give a signal if you liked it or not So he just says "that how I know you liked it cause your to stunned on how good it was that you can't even give me an answer.He lays down next to you and says "trust me,it will be even better tomorrow~."I will make sure you feel real good tomorrow so make sure to get some rest to prepare for it ok sweetheart~."You lay down on CHILDES chest and fall asleep.You start to think your dream what he meant but "I'll make you feel real good tomorrow."You start to think of dirty things but then try your best not to think of it cause you doubt he will do *that*.(if you know what I mean😏)You secretly start to hope he means that tho.