Call me Master~

⚠️Warning⚠️

This chapter may include the following:

BDSM
Sexual concepts
Cursing
Smut
And if I think of a concept that will involve gore than there will be gore

Btw:
I apologize for not putting warnings before in other chapters so now on if u remember I will put warnings on chapters that need ones.

You and Childe decided to go on a date together cause well why not, you both decided to go out for dinner cause it has food and who doesn't love free food, plus Childe was the one paying and who doesn't love free food.

You guys do the whole ordering shit and then after you guys finish eating Childe takes your hand and says "I have a few things at my house that I wanna try out and I decided I wanna try then out on you so can you do me a favor and be my test subject. " You were surprised cause usually out of everyone it was mostly Albedo asking you to be his test subject but you agreed anyway cause what the hell.

Childe gets his wallet out and leaves the money on the table and takes your hand and runs off. He takes you to his car and then you guys drive to Childes house. He than takes you inside and takes you up to his room and kindly asks you to sit on the bed. You respond with an ok and you sit ok his bed and wait. Childe goes in his closet to get some shit.

Meanwhile with Childe:
Childe is right now getting a box with (if your in do BDSM related shit) with fun stuff inside if you know what I mean.

Childe goes out of the closet and meets you on the bed. (Oh yeah just for later use the safe word is Danganronpa) He takes out a black bra with a bunch of strips on it. (Btw if your a male that doesn't have titties or just doesn't wear a bra then he instead pulls out a thing that has a star in the place where your nipples are going to be covered by and also that has a shit load of strips and is also black to)

He proceeds to take out very thin panties/shorts that are barley covering your ass and thighs and is mostly just covering your dick or pussy.(btw they were black) He also then proceeds to take out black lace long socks that are thigh high.

He then kindly but also seductively asks you to out them on. You hesitate for a second but then end up putting them on. You start to blush real hard to where you look like a bright red tomato. Childe bites his lip to the sight of you. He then pulls you against him by the waist.

He then starts to kiss you passionately and in response you kiss him back. He starts to use his tongue to explore your mouth. After a bit you both pull away as a thing trail of spit connects your gives mouth but only for like a second tho.  He than starts to proceed to put his hand up your bra/star thing and then starts to (if you have boobs then he would squeeze them and then play with your nipples and for the people who don't have breasts he squeezes your small or big ((depends on the size of your man titties)) and then starts to play with your nipples) while hes doing that he decides to start to kiss your neck softly. (cause hes a gentle man hehehe.)

 Randomly out of no where he bites your neck hard like really hard but not to hard to where it causes more pain then pleasure. You moan loudly out of pleasure and he starts to smirk even more esspcially since he knows that your sensitive like real sensitive. He then starts to move down from your neck to your shoulders and more and more down to where he is right above your private part. And that's when he starts to tease you by kissing every where around it but not directly on it which starts to make you thirst for more.

 He starts to get kinda more dirty from there cause it makes it hotter. He then decided exactly what he wanted to do cause before he didnt know if he should do it or not but he was like fuck it and did it. He took a rope and told you to extend your arms toward him and you so obeidently or however the fuck you spell it. He then starts to tie your wrists together with the rope and then pushes you onto the bed hardly in puts your arms over your head and starts to touch your private parts while kissing you roughly. You start to moan while hes kissing you but some how he ends up kissing you even more roughly then before to shut you up. 

He starts to take off the pad shits/star things and starts to-

Ima leave you guys on a cliff hanger cause I feel like it and also cause Its right now 12:23 at night, even tho thats not really late its a school night and if my parents find out Im dead and I still need to watch Junji Ito, read some wattpad fanfiction, draw, and listen to my asmrs so stay tuned for the next chapter.