prologue

(chainsaw-man universe, 3rd person POV)

while hunting down devils Denji decided to take a lunch break

while hunting down devils Denji decided to take a lunch break. he chose to to stop at an American themed burger joint. while he was eating a triple bacon burger he felt a buzz in the back of his head, when suddenly everything exploded into a painful bright white light.

                                                                   ...

he then awoke in an infinite black void.

Denji: uugh! my head. where am I?

he proceeds to look around when he sees Pochita.

Denji: Pochita , is this your doing?

Pochita: no, it is not me.

Denji: then who's is it?

???1: mine.

???2: and mine.

Denji and Pochita turned around and saw 2 women behind them. neither one of them were over 5.5ft , the first one was pale with with shiny, dark, almost black, purple hair tied back into a single braid that was positioned to cascade over he right shoulder; she wore a slim black dress, with a coreset, the dress looked like a starry night with seeable distant galaxies'. they both had scarlet pink irises and cheerleader like builds( and around B cup breasts'). the second one had a light tan and had shiny, golden blonde hair tied up in a large, bouncy socialite ponytail. she wore a goddess like Grecian dress with a golden belt and golden arm bands. 

???1: allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Astra the multiverse devil/goddess. and this is my sister Ivy the ...

Ivy: Goddess of Reincarnation!

Astra:(she doesn't like being called a devil.)

Ivy: because it insulting!

Denji: why are we here?

Ivy: well...

Astra: we have a proposition for you. you see since she is the goddess (devil) of reincarnation and I am that of the multiverse, we have decided that we want you to be reincarnated into an alternate universe...

Ivy: or...

Denji: we wish to go home.

Astra: well you see you didn't let us finish. you see 2 are merely copies of the souls of the real Denji and Pochita, so if you refuse you will just cease to exist.

Denji: copies?!

Ivy: yep! the real Denji aka chainsaw-man is currently fighting a gluttonous devil in the diner/burger joint.

Astra: so what is your decision?

Denji and Pochita look at each other and then turn back to the 2 goddesses (devils).

 Denji: fine. we agree to your deal.

Astra: good! ok we will be sending to a variant of the marvel universe. specifically 616-13(not an official universe). it will have a lot of superheroes, vigilantes, supervillains, mutants, inhumans, sorcerers, demons and devils, and secret organizations. we will allow you to know that you were reincarnated but most of your old life will be a blur. and we have also reincarnated a bunch of your friends, enemies and versions of devils into that universe already. you will be reincarnated around the same time as most of your friends. 

Astra and Ivy: well good-bye!

then there was a big flash of light.

{so about earlier during Astra and Ivy's description when i said their breast sizes i hope you didn't interpret that in a creepy way I meant it as a general description and the character of Denji can be a little bit pervy sometimes so yeah. also the marvel universe will be a combination of the MCU , X-Men evolution and the live action X-Men, the ultimate Spider-Man show and tom Holland's Spider-Man , agents of s.h.i.e.l.d., the first ghost rider movie, and the comics. also I don't own the characters except for Astra and Ivy who are my O.C.s. and I also don't own the images. the images and characters belong to their respective owners. also I hoped you enjoy the story so far-the Author }