Chapter #10 Forest of Death

Naruto listened as the Proctor explained the rules for the second stage of the Chunin Exams. It sounds easy enough, each team was given one of two kinds of scrolls, and a team needs both kinds to pass, so a team needs to steal the matching scroll from another team by any means necessary, even killing them was allowed.

Sasuke went to get the scroll for their team, and Naruto noticed a woman that was licking her lips, staring ravenously at the Uchiha. There was something about her that reminded him of the Fox. Naruto preferred the Fox over this creepy woman, he knew that much.

After the bells rang, Team 7 made their way into the largest training ground. They decided to head straight for the Tower, believing that they'll encounter teams on the way. 

"You guys go on, I have to take a piss." Sasuke and Sakura looked at their teammate. "We'll wait, we shouldn't split up in here." Sasuke reasoned. Naruto simply turned around. "Should we create a password? So we can't be tricked by the Transformation Jutsu or something similar?" He asked as he unzipped his pants.

"Hey! Not in front of a lady! Go in the bushes!" Naruto rolled his eyes as he ventured further away from his teammates, cursing as his bladder wouldn't relax for him to relieve himself.

Just as Sasuke was about to check on Naruto, he walked back through the bushes and deadpanned at Sakura. "I spelled out my name, happy now?"

"As for the password you were talking about, it should be something only the three of us would know, something that we can ask and answer subtly without raising suspicion." Sasuke went on, subtly reaching for his kunai holster. Naruto nodded, agreeing with him.

Before Sasuke could pull out a kunai to attack the imposter, Naruto was impaled through the back with a blade. "I don't appreciate you sending your team to keep me busy while you impersonated me! Don't worry though, You'll rejoin your team in a second, in the afterlife." And with that, Naruto pulled out his tango from the Rain Ninja's back and cut off his head.

Sasuke and Sakura held kunai at the ready when Naruto took a step forward.

"Prove your you, and not another imposter!" Sasuke demanded. Naruto kept his distance. "You're a dick!"

"How does that prove your identity?"

"Do you know anybody else that has the guts to insult an Uchiha as I do?" Sasuke deadpanned at Naruto. "Fine! Ask me a question!"

"When was Shisui's birthday?"

"October 19, nine days after mine." Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "He graduated the academy at 7, became a Chunin the same year, became the youngest Jounin in history at 11, followed by becoming the youngest Anbu to this date at the same age. He was a prodigy even amongst Uchiha standards."

"Tell me about his girlfriend."

No!" 

"Fine. We need to find a team, and get a scroll."

A ginormous gust of wind blew them apart, Sasuke and Sakura reconvened and looked for Naruto. He jumped out of nowhere.

"Wait," Sasuke called out as Naruto made his way to them, making the redhead stop. "Not this again. Alright, ask another question."

"What's Shisui's summon?" Naruto looked surprised. "His summon?" He questioned. "Yeah, as his friend, surely you at least know it."

"Of course, his summoning contract was with the Crows." Sasuke tossed a kunai at Naruto.

Naruto turned into the creepy woman from before. "How did you know, Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"Shisui Uchiha was Naruto Uzumaki's master, not his friend. I slipped up." Orochimaru admitted.