sex ed

Don't we all love Fridays? One person who does for sure is Lincoln Loud. What better way to start a weekend than an intense round of video games with Clyde and Ronnie Anne. Lincoln, however, couldn't focus on the game. All his attention went to the latina cutie sitting right next to him. He finds himself ogling her short legs. It all starts at her calves, which are finely covered by her knee high purple socks. His gaze goes up towards her thighs. Lincoln's gaze halts at Ronnie's hips.

They are meeting his gaze in Ronnie's shorts. Those things go high. She's just begging for a fuck with those things on. Lincoln thought. He is pulled from his thoughts when his character dies.

"You lost Lincoln."Anyway i have to go my dad's want me home at 4pm Clyde said he got up and left At this point, Lincoln couldn't give a damn. The only game he wants to win was the 'get Ronnie Anne into a bed' game. Meanwhile, Ronnie Anne was noticing Lincoln's gazes. She too, was feeling funny. This feeling intensified when she caught sight of Lincoln's growing erection. Her stomach began to tingle. She knew what this meant. Operation get Lame-O into a bed as soon as possible so I can fuck him silly and also think of a shorter name for this operation is a go.

The game changes back to the beginning screen. Ronnie Anne smirks at Lincoln. "Wanna play a game upstairs?" she asks. Lincoln picks up on this and returns her smirk.

"Sure." Lincoln replies coyly. The two of stand up and begin to walk upstairs.  begins to get up and walk upstairs. Reluctant, but horny and catching Ronnie Anne's drift, he unzips his pants.

Meanwhile, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne walk into Lincoln's room. Ronnie Anne shoves him onto the bed and pounces on him like a puma pouncing a kill. Ronnie Anne kisses him. For nearly a minute, their tounges wrestle for dominance. Lincoln's raging erection throbs and pokes Ronnie Anne in the crotch of her shorts.

"Someone's horny." Ronnie Anne says.

"Horny for you." Lincoln replies.

"Is that a bat or do you wanna fuck me?"

"Only one way to find out." Lincoln yanks off his jeans and underwear, unveiling his massive cock. "Jesus Lincoln. Do you think I'm that hot?" Ronnie Anne asks.

"I don't think, I know."

Ronnie Anne yanks off her shirt and hoodie, revealing underdeveloped breasts covered by a black training bra. She grips Lincoln's member and takes him into her mouth. Lincoln sighs in pleasure and Ronnie Anne bobs her head up and down as she continues to polish Lincoln's sexual organ with her lips and tounge. She abruptly stops, pulling Lincoln out of his pleasured euphoria. "Alright, Lame-O. It's your turn to go down on me." Ronnie Anne says.

Lincoln only pushed her onto the bed. He gets up and kneels towards her legs. Lincoln unzips her shorts and pulls them off of her. Next, he goes for her purple panties, but she stops him. Ronnie Anne stands up and smirks at Lincoln.

"I got these." Ronnie Anne says. She hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear. She turns away from Lincoln and pulls them past her hips, presenting Lincoln with her rear. Ronnie Anne turns back, facing Lincoln. "You like that?" she asks. Lincoln's dick begins to twitch. "I'll take that as a yes." Ronnie Anne steps out of her panties and throws them into Lincoln's face. They are still warm with her heat.

"You can keep those. They smell like me. I expect you to whack off to them too. And there better be cum stains. Got it?" Ronnie Anne demanded.

"I'd do that right now if I wasn't about to fuck you silly." Lincoln replies. Ronnie Anne takes this as a challenge. She pushes him back onto the bed amd immediately begins grinding her slit against his cock. By then, both are completely naked. Lori and Bobby opens Lincoln's room door. Their eyes go wide. Ronnie Anne is effectively riding Lincoln like a bronco. Lincoln is moaning in pleasure, as is Ronnie Anne.

"What the fuck!" Lori and Bobby say in unison. Ronnie Anne shoots off of Lincoln's erected member upon hearing them. Her eyes dart when she faces them. Lincoln sits up, not yet knowing what's going on. "Why'd you stop?" he asked, still dazed. He sits up and his eyes meet Lori's. Lincoln begins to panic. "We can explain. We were ju-"

"Cool it twerp. We know exactly what you two were doing." Lori interrupted. "You're not in trouble. We just can't believe that you guys didn't tell us about it." This earned a 'huh' from Lincoln and Ronnie Anne. "So you're not gonna tell on us?" Ronnie Anne asks. Bobby rolls hie eyes. "No Nie-Nie. We've been waiting for this moment." he answers.

"Bobby and I wanted to teach you a few things." Lori says, undressing. Bobby also undresses. In nearly a minute, they are both undressed. Lincoln and Ronnie Anne look at each other, confused. "Let's start with a simple handjob." Lori says. She licks her hand and grabs Bobby's cock in her hand. "You stroke up and down. Slowly." Lori strokes Bobby until his member springs up. This shocks both Ronnie Anne and Lincoln. "Your turn Ronnie Anne." Lori says.

Ronnie Anne takes Lincoln's erected member and strokes it in a similar fashion. Lincoln bobs his head back. "That's right Ronnie Anne. Now, let's do a blowjob." Ronnie Anne takes Lincoln's member into her mouth. "Wrong. That's not how it starts." Lori says, shaking her head. Gripping Bobby's cock again, she continues, "You should start by licking the side. Start slow, then pick up speed." Lori licks up the side of her boyfriend's member. She licks all around and takes him into her mouth.

With slight hesitation, Ronnie Anne does the same with Lincoln. She carefully licks up and around Lincoln's member. After five minutes, Lori and Ronnie Anne stop with their loving assaults on their respective boyfriend's dicks. "Bobby, this is where you teach Lincoln." Lori says. The corners of her mouth are coated with pre cum. Bobby stands up. "Alright. Linc, you get up. Ronnie, Lori, get on your knees." Bobby orders. Lori and Ronnie Anne kneels onto the bed, showing their pubic mounds.

"Okay Linc. It's simple. Rub the tip against her." Bobby directs, while doing the same to Lori, who moans loudly. Lincoln rubs the tip of his penis against Ronnie Anne. She bites her lip in an attempt to suppress her moans. Bobby slowly pushes into Lori, who lets out a Bobby's lead, Lincoln spears Ronnie Anne's well. He enters her and Ronnie Anne plants her face into a pillow to keep from moaning. Meanwhile, Lori is loudly expressing her pleasure as Bobby pumps in and out of her.

Lincoln grabs Ronnie Anne's hips and pumps into her even faster. Ronnie Anne is now moaning into the pillow. Hot lead arises in her stomach, as well as Lori's. "Bobby, I'm close. Take my hand Ronnie." Lori lets out. The two girls hold hands as orgasm races through them. They let out a joyous scream as they cum. Their warm juices run down their lover's sacks before collecting into a puddle onto the bed. Bobby and Lincoln pull out.

The two girls push their lovers onto the bed, before looking at each other competitively. "I bet I can make Lincoln cum before you can make Bobby cum." Ronnie Anne challenges. Lori smirks. "I accept." They both mount their partners and start the rodeo. Lincoln moans very loud as Ronnie Anne is riding very vigorously. Lori is taking it slow. After 20 minutes, Lincoln feels an orgasm building. "Ronnie, what happens when it throbs?" Lincoln asks. Ronnie Anne grins at him. "It means that you're about to get fucked silly." Ronnie Anne rides Lincoln harder until his orgasm develops. He shoots his load deep into Ronnie Anne before falling asleep. "Ha. I win." Ronnie gloats.

Bobby shoots his load, but it's no use. He too, has fallen asleep. The two can't help but smile. "Your brother is such a wimp." Ronnie Anne says. "But he's my wimp. Lori only looks at her. "As is your brother." Lori responds. "Wanna sleep over?"

"Sure."

The two girls walk out of the room.