birthday sex

The final bell for the school day rings throughout the hallways. One by one, the classrooms empty and kids spill into the hallways. Everyone walks toward their respective lockers. In that giant group of kids, is Lincoln Loud. While today might be a normal day for many, Lincoln has a reason to be happy. Today just so happens to be Lincoln's 13th birthday. And many kids are happy to go to school on their birthday for some stupid reason. Today is also the day that Lincoln became a teenager. Lincoln is happily strutting down the hall.

Lincoln opens up his locker. A note falls to the floor. Questioningly, he picks up the note and reads it. "Happy 13th B-day Lame-O. XOXO Ronnie Anne." Lincoln read, a warm smile formed on his face. "Wow, she has really changed." Lincoln feels someone brush up against him and a pair of hands covers his eyes.

"Guess who?" the person says.

"I know it's you Ronnie Anne." Lincoln responds. A soft punch lands on his arm. Lincoln turns and sees Ronnie Anne. "You got me. Happy B-Day." Ronnie Anne gives Lincoln a quick kiss on the lips and places her arms on his shoulders. "So, do you wanna come to my house today?" she asks. Lincoln shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure. What do you have planned?" Lincoln replied.

"A couple of video games and something else."

"What else?"

"Can't tell. It's a surprise. You'll like it though." Ronnie Anne answered. Lincoln and Ronnie Anne walk out of the school hand in hand. They continue to walk down the block until they reach Ronnie Anne's house. Ronnie Anne lifts the Welcome mat and picks up her house key. She unlocks and opens the door and leads Lincoln inside. "Okay we're here. You can sit on the couch while I go get the game."

Lincoln takes a seat on the couch, waiting for Ronnie Anne. Within a minute, Ronnie Anne walks into the living room with a game in hand. The cover of the game reads Wrestling Championship 3D in bright orange letters. The cover design is a wrestler in a pink shirt and black shorts holding a championship belt above his head. The background scenery is an arena filled with thousands of fans. Ronnie Anne places the game into the console. Lincoln picks up the player 1controller and Ronnie Anne picks up the player 2 controller.

"You're going down Lincoln." Ronnie Anne sneered.

"We'll see about that." Lincoln replied. They both select their characters and start the match. Ten minutes go by and both characters are exhausted from relentless back and forth offense. Lincoln's character pulls himself up and lands a running knee for a two count. The character's adrenaline goes up and he is ready to perform his finishing maneuver.

Lincoln smiles very cockily at Ronnie Anne. "Game over." Lincoln says. Lincoln's character picks up Ronnie Anne's character and hits a tombstone piledriver for a successful 3 count. Lincoln drops the controller and raises his hands in victory. "I won. I finally beat you at something." Lincoln celebrated. Ronnie Anne rolls her eyes.

"I just let you beat me because it was your Birthday. Speaking of that, wait in my room. I'll be right back with your surprise." Ronnie Anne responded. Lincoln walks down the hallway until he reaches Ronnie Anne's room. While he is waiting, he begins to look around. Posters of famous skateboarders are hung all over the walls. Stacks of video games sit on the dresser. Ronnie Anne walks into the room.

She's holding a cupcake with pink frosting and a lit candle. Lincoln also noticed that she's now wearing a purple skirt in place of her shorts. "Happy Birthday Lame-O. Make a wish." Ronnie Anne states while smiling. Lincoln blows out the candle while smiling back at Ronnie Anne. She pushes Lincoln onto the bed and mounts him. "I almost forgot to say that I have a present for you." Ronnie Anne pulls her hoodie and tank top, revealing a purple training bra. "Do you like it?"

Lincoln responds by pulling her into a kiss. He brushes his hands up and down her waist, culminating at her small, but fleshy hips. Ronnie Anne pulls the kiss apart. "You can touch me down there. It won't bite." Ronnie Anne tells him. Lincoln begins to feel up Ronnie Anne's skirt. He squeezes her soft rear and notices that her private area is starting to get wet. He also realizes that she isn't wearing panties.

"Ronnie Anne, why don't you have any underwear on?" Lincoln asks confused.

"I took them off so you could have easier access. This is my present for you." Lincoln's penis begins to harden. The head is brushing against his zipper, prodding Ronnie Anne's wet pussy and begging to be released. Ronnie Anne takes notice. "Someone's horny. Let me help you." she declared. Ronnie Anne slowly unzips Lincoln's pants and pulls them to his ankles. She takes Lincoln's penis into her mouth. Lincoln moans out in pleasure, prompting Ronnie Anne to go faster.

Semi sweet pre-cum leaks from Lincoln's erected member. "Ronnie Anne, slow down." Lincoln shrieks. Ronnie Anne complies, but sucks a little harder to make up for it. Lincoln runs his hands through her soft silky hair. "That's it. Good girl." Lincoln moaned. She lets out a small, girlish giggle. She spits out Lincoln's hardened cock. "Alright, now I'm wet." Ronnie Anne bemused. "Now, you gotta go down on me."

Ronnie Anne lays onto the bed and spreads her legs. Lincoln grabs her hips and begins to lick her soaking wet pussy. Ronnie Anne screams joyously and digs her fingers into the sheets on her bed. Lincoln starts by licking the outer walls before spreading her virgin center apart with his fingers and licking her inner walls. Ronnie Anne's breathing begins to tense and her body tosses and turns. "Lincoln, I'm gonna cum." she announced. Her orgasm runs through her body and she squirts her cum into Lincoln's face. Lincoln wipes his face with his hand and licks it.

"You taste really good. Lay on your stomach." Lincoln instructed. Ronnie Anne happily obliged. She spreads her legs and Lincoln climbs on top of her. He slowly enters her, both letting out a small moan as Lincoln penetrates her. He begins to thrust. Starting calmly, but picking up speed. "YES. YES. KEEP GOING!" Ronnie Anne yelled. Lincoln thrusts even harder now. Both of them are loudly moaning and groaning in deep pleasure. Ronnie Anne props herself up. She is resting her upper body on her elbows. Lincoln stops for a moment to undo her bra. He pulls out of her.

"Get onto you back." he ordered. Ronnie complied again. Lincoln pulls off her bra, revealing a pair of small, but full breasts with erected nipples. Lincoln picks up the cupcake. "What are you doing?" Ronnie questions. Lincoln smiles at her. "This." He swipes a generous amount of frosting from the cupcake with his finger and rubs it onto her left nipple. He then licked it up, sending chills through her young body. Lincoln repeated this action with her right breast.

Following this, he spreads her legs open and penetrates her again. Her soft, wet walls mold themselves around Lincoln's iron hard member like clay. Lincoln's penis begins to twitch. "I'm close." Lincoln yelled out. He grabs Ronnie Anne's hips once again and pounds her with all of his strength.

"I love you Lincoln." Ronnie Anne shouted.

"I love you too Ronnie Anne." Lincoln shouts back. His orgasm arrives and he lets loose all of his cum. Ronnie Anne yells out and Lincoln fills her womb with warm cum. He falls out and lies down on the bed, next to Ronnie Anne. "I hope you liked your present." Ronnie Anne says while catching her breath.

"I did. I loved it. Maybe next year, I can try putting it in your ass." Lincoln responded.

"Yeah

The two lovers embrace and fall asleep in each other's arms.