Miya Shiori

(Note this bio will be updated to reword/add detail frequently)

Real Life Information

• Full Name: Miya Shiori

• Meaning Behind Name: Her first name Miya can either mean 'relax' or 'beautiful' while her last can have many different meanings depending on the characters used to spell it though the common ones are 'bookmark/guide' and 'poem, weave'

• Nickname(s): Mia and Shio are the most common nicknames people use for her as both are just shortened versions of her actual first and last name, typically it's only her friends who call her Mia while simple acquaintances or family mostly use Shio

• Gender: Female, uses she/her pronouns

• Age: 24

• Species: Human

• Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese with some Korean heritage on her mother's side

• Native Language(s)/Language(s) Spoken: Japanese, Korean, English

• Sexual Preference/Orientation: Bisexual with no preference

• Status: Alive

• Occupation(s)/Affiliation(s): Miya's main job is working at a mechanic shop where she specializes in dealing with motorcycles and trucks, she also will offer free mechanic services to her friends. She also has two side jobs, one is just fixing up electronics for a bit of extra cash. Her other side job is where she does hacking work for free to help keep people's bitcoin safe or help disable other types of scams, sometimes she also hacks accounts of suspicious people online to see what they're up to and possibly report what she finds to the police.

• Virtual/Augmented Realities: Miya is quite an active ALO player and has also begun playing GGO

• Zodiac Sign: Taurus

• Birthday: April 21st

~ Appearance: ~

• Hair color and style: Miya has soft mid back length hair that's naturally brown in color but she often dyes it so most of the time people can't actually see the normal color, most of the time she dyes it teal or light blue. She has tried many other colors though. Typically she'll leave her hair unstyled, however when at work she tries to keep her hair tied back so that it doesn't get in her way or cause troubles while she's working.

• Eye color: She has light-ish brown eyes, however on some occasions she'll put in lightly tinted contacts to change her eye color a bit. Not a whole lot but still enough to make a difference to people who play close enough attention.

• Skin tone: Miya's skin is quite pale, easily being able to be described as porcelain, because even at the mechanic shop she tends to stay more inside to do her work. However she does have some naturally rosy/pink cheeks, which often gets mistaken for makeup even when she's wearing none.

• Body shape/type: Miya's body type is somewhere between a rectangle and an hourglass, she also has some semi noticeable muscles that she got from her mechanic work.

• Height: 5'5(without platforms), 5'8(with platforms)

• Weight: 119lbs