Part 1

Richard reaches over the seat and picks up your hand. You turn away from the window and stare at him. "How are you feeling?" He asks. You shrug and give him a smile. "Nervous, but-but happy." You reply. "This is my first premiere now that we're dating. I've always supported you behind the scenes at the premieres but now...now I'm actually going to be walking the red carpet with you." You say. "It's a little nerve-wracking." You chuckle nervously. Richard smiles and squeezes your hand. "I know." He says understandingly. "I feel like butterflies are eating away at my stomach." You state. He winces. "Don't-don't say that. That's really creepy." He says. You grin. "Sorry." You say. He smiles and kisses your temple. "They're going to love you." He says. "I hope so." You sigh wistfully. "They will." Richard insists. You smile and shrug. "We'll see." You say. The limo stops and you pull back your shoulders, letting out a breath. You look to Richard.. "After you." You say, grinning. He laughs softly and gives you a quick kiss before exiting the limo. The fans scream and the camera flashes. You slowly and gracefully slide out of the limo. You immediately reach for Richard's hand, feeling intimidated by everyone staring at you. The cameras flash wildly and you blink to get the glare out of your eyes. "Richard, who have you brought with you?" A reporter asks. "This is my girlfriend, Y/N." Richard answers, smiling. People start clapping and you smile. "Well, that's fantastic!" The reporter exclaims. "Yes, yes, it is. I'm so happy to have her here with me today to share this experience with me." Richard says. "Well, I hope you have a fantastic time." The reporter finishes. "Thank you." You say. You look up at Richard and squeeze his hand. "Are you ready?" He asks. You nod, smiling. "Yeah, you know what? I think I am." You say.~
"Have you been dating Richard long?" A fan asks. You look at her. "No, only a couple of weeks. But we've been friends for a long time." You answer, smiling. "Can I get a picture with you?" She asks, holding out her iPhone. "Yeah, sure!" You exclaim, taking it. You back up against the railing and smile, taking a picture. You hand it to her. "Thank you." She gushes. You grin. "You're welcome." You say. As you sign pictures of Richard, you look to the side of the red carpet to where he's standing, smiling at you proudly. You return it and continue to make your way down the red carpet. You pose for pictures and then Richard joins you. You wrap your arm around his waist and smile for the cameras. "You're a born natural." Richard whispers. You shake your head and let out a soft chuckle. "I don't think so." You say. "You are. Everyone loves you." He says. You shrug and smile. He kisses your cheek and reaches for your hand. "Come on, the last of the actors are arriving and we need to make our way into the theater." He informs. Richard and you walk slowly down the red carpet, sometimes posing for the occasional picture.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!