Part one

«Ascent.»Came Rough the voice of the guard outside the door. The girl stood up on her elbows looking at Caroline. She again stayed up all night, coming up with an escape plan. The girls were packed up and then walked out the door, heading to the dining room, where Robert and Aris were to wait for them. As she walked past one table, she noticed interested glances newcomers who looked at everything so admiringly. What a pity that they do not know the whole truth about this place. Sitting at their table, the girls greeted the guys, to which they received smiles in response.
-Cynthia-stretched friend
- Well, what again?
- I want a dark one - pointing fingers at a black guy in the company of newbies. The girl rolled her eyes over Caroline's loves. She wasn't surprised. Her friend often fell in love with everyone she met, which then turned out to be a lack of male attention.
- what kind of guy is this for a week? You fall in love with everyone. I'm surprised you didn't fall in love with Robert or Ariza.
They're like brothers to me, I can't fall in love with them. Well, just look. They're all handsome there... You look at the Asian, it seems that he liked you)
- Can you settle down? I'm asking you, Care. It's already starting to annoy me, you're constantly falling in love with someone, although you can't even call it a crush.
- Bebebe. At least I fall in love with someone. She rolled her eyes.
- And I live well without your love. It is so wonderful for me to realize that my heart is occupied only with itself and its beauty. The girl said waving her hair.
- You'll die alone.
- That was a shame. I'm so offended, I'll go spoon open my veins and hang myself on toilet paper. Cynthia replied sarcastically Robert and Aris laughed and Caroline rolled her eyes.
- You went. Caroline grumbled.
-I love you too) We need to plan ahead.
-Can anyone trust. For example, to that newcomer, he doesn't seem to approve of this place. And he does it right.- Rob spoke for the first time.
-I don't trust them. It is better to do everything yourself than to trust anyone.
-Pf, it's not surprising that you don't trust. - Carolina snorted, for which she received a slap on the back of the head.
- You just sit quietly. I propose now to pull off one shenanigan that will help us get out of here.
- And what is this machination? - Asked Aris.
- Be patient, Ar, you will see everything now) - Cynthia said with a grin.
-I don't like this smirk - both friends answered at the same time. They knew her well. And they knew that smirk didn't mean anything good.
Cynthia saw a random girl who was being led outside the dining room, but through the window you could see her. The girl got up from her seat, scratching her temple, heading towards the exit where the guards were standing. She walked so confidently, as if nothing of the kind was happening. but she was stopped
- I want to see my friend. Or can't I do it? she hissed, looking at the guards expectantly.
-No. She's going to have more tests, she'll be fine.
-Thanks for the info, but I'd like to see for myself." She said with a fake smile and continued to try to squeeze between them.Which did not lead to success.
- She sat down in her seat.
-No. I don't want. I want to see my girlfriend!- She made one last attempt to squeeze through, grabbing the card that unlocked the main door.She could hardly hide her smirk.The guard's calmness was running out and he had already begun to push so that the girl would just leave.For acting, she also started to push and yell at him. Then Rob, Aris and Ker ran up to two angry people.
-Cynthia, what the hell are you doing?!
-It's nothing, Ker.I just wanted to see my friend, but one idiot got in the way.Sint said with a wink
-Who are you calling an idiot?
-Do you see other idiots here besides yourself?! Don't ask stupid questions if you know the answer yourself.
She waved her hair and went to her table and sat down pleased with herself.
-What the hell was that!?
“What are you talking about, Rob?” she said with a grin.
-I got the card. - slightly pushing the T-shirt away, a sports bra was visible, and in it was a blue key card.
-You're crazy. Aris said shaking his head.
-Yes, and so what)
The four friends got up from their seats and headed for the exit. Passing through the table of beginners, the eyes were directed to Cynthia, she arranged it all. But she was attracted by the look of an Asian, about whom Ker.
he really was very handsome. brown eyes, well-defined facial features, dark hair. He looked at her with such an arrogant look that even his self-confidence was shaken.
-Ayy, Sint, what are you up to?
-what? - finally coming out of a trance she asked.
-Yes, yes. I just thought how it was possible to be born so beautiful. I can look at myself for hours. The guys rolled their eyes. They are used to her arrogance.
She waved her hair once more and left the dining room.
The last thing she heard was one of the rookies, "Minho, it's you, the female version. Just as arrogant." . I bet he rolled his eyes, the one to whom it was addressed. Hm. Minho means..)