me & my heart | 06

( a/n: i'm finna bless y'all with some more of notti's pov )

ethan, ( TWO HOURS LATER )

i'm just laying here with a smirk on my face while cora is laying next to me, she looked real pretty when she was asleep. she only had a bra and some shorts on while i had on just some basketball shorts.

long story short, she was on that, i was on that. so she let me eat it up, i did that shit so good i put her to sleep too. i turned to her and began spooning her, i love this girl so much it don't even make no sense. she the first girl i've ever really eaten, first girl i've actually liked kissing, the first girl i can't keep my hands off of, the first girl i've actually ever loved in new york. i buried myself into her hair and slowly closed my eyes.

( 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 , 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟻𝚙𝚖 )

omniscient,

as the two kids slept in bed one of them slowly opened their eyes, cora lovelace. she turned to see a sleeping ethan, his bed hair was pretty evident, his mouth was open and he looked practically adorable to cora. she took a picture of him before getting up to go brush her teeth, in the middle of the brushing she slowly came to a realization that she'd have to explain to her mother why there was a boy in her bed and why they were half naked.

she smiled to herself as she remembered the events of last night, she didn't know he was that talented. she thought about the way he looked into her eyes and asked for consent, she looked into the mirror and saw hickeys in practically a trail, hickeys are something she's starting to see every once in a while these days and while it may get her into trouble. she liked the way that they came from him and only him, and that she's the only girl that has them.

once she finished brushing her teeth the threw her hair up, and then went back to her bedroom. she slipped on a shirt and sat back onto her bed, where ethan was still asleep, but his eyes fluttered when he smelt her lavender lotion. he slowly sat up and pulled her over to him before snuggling into her shirt, "good morning ma.." he spoke into her jacket and she looked down and ran her hands through his hair, "good morning, how you sleep bebé?" she asked him as he tried not to smile at the nickname, "real good, your body is really warm.." he rasped as he kissed her neck and buried his face in it.

"mmm.. i bet. but you know we're gonna have to speak to my mamí right?" she raised her eyebrows and his heart dropped, "what if she don't like me though?" he sat up, she furrowed her eyebrows— "notti. of course she'll like you!" she stroked his hair again and grabbed his face, "she'll love you." cora smiled. and for the millionth time, ethan felt butterflies in his stomach.

"aye girl, don't make me do you like last night." notti grabs her hand and puts them on some scratches on his back, "i did that?" she exclaimed, "they weren't there until after last night!" he shrugged before standing up and putting on a tshirt.

"now.. let's go meet your mom." notti sighed before grabbing cora and slowly walking down the hallway, "who's this little boy?" cora's mom sternly asked as she saw him turn the corner, she stood up and examined him. "he's my boyfriend.." cora shyly stated, making her mom's eyes widen, "¿su novio?" her
mom cupped his face.

"what a handsome young man.. you have taste." she said as she ruffled his hair, "but mija i dont like the fact that you didn't tell me he slept over. you know how i am about stuff like this." she put her hands on her hips, "don't worry mama we slept with a pillow in-between us!" cora quickly lied knowing the fact that if she told her mother that he ate her and made her cum, she'd literally die and then kill cora afterwards.

cora's mom, diana jimenez, was very strict about boys. cora was her in entire future and more, she'd hate for cora to not finish highschool because she gets pregnant by a little boy that probably wouldn't even stay for their birth.

"mmm, okay." diana squinted her eyes at her daughter, praying that she was telling the truth. "cuál es tu nombre?" she asked, looking him up and down, "ethan reyes." he sheepishly stated. she hummed approvingly, "i think i like you ethan." she hummed before turning around.

"i didn't know you knew spanish notti?!" cora exclaimed grabbing his shoulders, he just shrugged, "that doesn't matter.. your mama likes me!" he smiled brightly and pulled her into a hug. cora felt good for the first time in a long time, because she finally had someone in her life other than her mother that she could love and talk to.

sometimes she felt like she could really love notti, like for real. but that's a conversation for a another day.